Special something

An extended future epilogue 😊😊

"do you believe this chocolate is going to work...really Aditya?" frowning on the end wrapped little cubes she threw him a tight expression.

"but these were your favorites?" he said fully conscious she was going to ask him a few questions afterward.

"please Aditya... what you have done is not small." throwing the bangles on the dressing table she told him her final answer.

"oh ho, Zoya, i don't know how the hell I forgot about this meeting." he tried again.

"please... now I am very tired and also we didn't cook anything for you since you were supposed to dine with your office gang." leaving the mirror she left past him.

"Zoya... sorry na, I agree this meeting was scheduled from last month but till today morning I had no clue about it." he was genuine.

"don't...Aditya, don't make me angry..." pouring out her anger on the cloth columns of her almirah she replied angrily.

"where is Kavya...isnt she sleeping today with us?" surrendering with the apologies he tried to change the topic.

"she is sleeping with Ma... because we were supposed to come back late." her already swollen nose was red with anger and frustration.

"Sorry na." one last time he tried.

"ok ...now let me please change into something comfortable," she asked mockingly.

Flashback...(Morning)

"I thought we can go somewhere today ?" Buttoning the cuffs he asked her.

"why today... we can go tomorrow." she looked back from the balcony where she had been combing Kavya's hairs.

"what is special tomorrow and not today?" he asked still busy getting ready.

"Nothing," she mumbled lowly when he had no idea about 14th Feb then why to even mention.

"Actually I might leave for Surat tomorrow for a few days so I thought we can enjoy a dinner before I go," he replied switching off the fan and light as he made his way to the balcony.

"what? You are leaving for Surat and you are telling me now only!!" surprised by the plan she enquired him.

"why to worry you telling in advance and anyway I have to leave tomorrow evening." he took the little girl in his lap as if nothing big happened.

"huh... men and their care!!" she clicked her tongue.

"did you say something?" he asked her.

"No...I was asking when will you come back ?" she asked hiding her eyes.

"most probably by next Thursday or Friday...it is Thursday so maximum a week," he told her as he nuzzled his one-day-old beard in Kavya's cheeks.

"be ready in the evening, I'll be back by 6:30....hey hey, my princess that's not to pull" giggling on their daughter's actions he pulled away from the tie from the freehand.

"i'll take her..." coming to his rescue she offered. " she just loves your tie." smiling on her she spoke.

"i guess so." he too smiled, straightening his shirt and bending to get his shoes.

"i am serving your breakfast..come soon," she called him but something caught her eyes and she came back.

Sitting down the little girl on the bed she walked to the mirror,