Apologies

Hello everyone!

I know this absence has been long and I felt so bad, promising new chapters and then not updating, i also feel bad when you guys check up on me so I thought I needed to come here and clarify a few things.

I am doing okay (Thank you so much for still not forgetting the story and me), it is just that first I got busy with some new developments in the offline world back in 2022 and then those things kept me busy for the first half of 2023, I settled with those things but then being the longest away from the story I just lost track.

every other weekend when I sit to type stories because believe me when I say I love telling stories (okayish/baddish, however, they turn out to be), I wanted to write more of Aditya and Zoya but somehow my fingers won't budge. This is writer's block, I know and I hate this feeling of being stuck; There are so many scenarios I have planned for them, so many plots but somehow I just don't know how to begin it again.

I apologize for this (not that I was very good with the updates in past), I just hope this Author's note somehow breaks this trance of being stuck.

take care, everyone.

in dire need of some motivation.

your pathetic storyteller

Morusya ♥