Being Intimate

What is Intimacy? i always get confused with it, is it being physical (the general thought), or is it being close to someone or is it finally finding someone you can share all that you are feeling?

i obviously believe it should be the last one but do we really get that someone in real life, do we really start believing someone to the extent we can share all our white and dark secrets... our scars and imperfections!

Told you, it is such a confusing thought to me.

The pleasures found in intimacy can have a variety from sexual to spiritual. i mean intimacy is not just the things happens behind the latched bedroom door of a couple but it is also the solace found in one's company( i feel).

And then intimacy wants the ego to take the back seat when it has to enter the life but can we really let go of our egos, actually the correct word should be Self Respect.

not all are okay with some lame jokes thrown on them, not all are okay with shitty pranks on them so in that case how they balance between Self respect and continuing the Intimacy.

well, i don't think someone especially who aren't okay with jokes and funs would be willing to continue the same path for long....the self-respect will turn into ego soon and Intimacy - the one word for being close to someone will run away from life.

______________*_____________

SOMETHING FROM MY HEART TO YOUR HEART KIND OF TALK, IF POSSIBLE THINK OVER IT.

With love Morusya.
27/01/19