Shielding you.

"Mashallah.... Aditya, did you see the pictures of those hills. I am so excited to visit them." Zoya exclaimed seeing the pictures on the big screen of the tablet.

"Well, I have visited them hundreds of times or actually"... coming close to her he whispered playfully. "Have flown over them hundreds of times."

"We need to fly ....to visit them." She asked innocently with those big eyes.

"Off course, unless they have discovered a road or water way to visit Peru..." he mocked her usually.

"Hun...I don't know but if there is some way please lets go with that option Aditya." And after all these months with him she still didn't understand his jokes.

"You know Maahi said right... Siddiqui Saheb have grown a princess not a girl." He said taking the seat on the swing in their garden.

"Okay okay Aditya , no need to talk about Abbu, I understand it was very childish of me." she came to the rescue, she still was not comfortable with the talks of past life.

"By the way Zoya ,how do you manage to be this childish at times...hun?" he asked swinging the swing now that she had joined him on the swing but was still engrossed in the pictures .

"Can I tell you a little secret..?" she said looking up from the screen and he gestured to go on.

"I was really adamant to live with the hills but they no longer excite me ... I don't want to live with them forever." she said swinging the swing with her feet which was coming to stop now.

"Mind blowing, haan....he exclaimed this time and she looked to him puzzled to understand him yet again.

"I mean you were jumping a few minutes back to see that ice clad Andes hills and now you say they no longer excite you." He dramatically completed the words.

"I knew you would again make fun of Me." she said tiringly and left the swing when heard his words.

"Fun is necessary when life is full with torturous jokes." He recalled the bitter things.

And without turning she replied "one who makes promises try to keep them even when distances try to mold him."

"And what does that mean." He asked without making any move to stop her.

"That you should accept your second wife by now how she has accepted you." that poisonous voice answered coming to them and they turned to it.

Coming behind him his dad or as he called him Mr. Hooda made no attempt to feel sorry for he made an awkward entry to the couple's moment.

"I will go to make your coffee." She pretended in an attempt to leave the father-son.

"Well, who is unwelcomed should leave from here not you Zoya." Aditya answered her and to his dad too.

And though embarrassed but he has done his part and so to leave them alone he again shot the arrow , " I wish you could have learned something from her... maybe a little politeness."

"How you could not learn keeping trusts of people around you." He backed him as usual and smiled crossly to Zoya.

"Aditya...." She called him hastily.

And in response he made no attempts to apologize and his dad left the scene.

"Aditya...you should forgive him by now." She sat near his knees.

"I can't forget the things and can't forgive him too." He said not looking to her.

"By the way you should be packing by now, we are leaving in morning." He changed the topic and she too made no attempt to stick.