The sound of the door being closed made her jump, pulling her out of her messy thoughts.

"You alright, Ms. Kim?" Taehyung asked, brows furrowed in concern.

"Y-yeah" She stutters looking away from Taehyung's beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay. Let's go?"

She nods, not trusting her own voice for she knows she'll only end up a stuttering mess.

"I hope you don't mind riding in my car, Ms. Kim." Taehyung said once they entered the elevator.

"I-I don't mind." She said, sounding like it's not a big deal but deep inside she is screaming in panic.

This is her first time ever riding in Taehyung's car. Back on the days when they were still dating each other, Taehyung doesn't own a car. He was a partime tattooist and a waiter, who lives in a small studio type apartment, who can't afford to buy her an expensive meal, so buying or owning a car is out of the picture. But despite that, Taehyung was a decent boyfriend, who always carried her on his back so she won't get tired from walking.

The elevator door opened and Taehyung gestured for her to walk out of the lift first.

He is such a gentleman. She thought.

"I'm surprise Mr. Jeon, allowed you to have a talk with me after work." Taehyung commented as they walk towards his car.

"Ah yes. Jungkook is an understanding boyfriend." She lied.

She actually didn't informed her boyfriend with anything.

"That's good. Atleast he knows that we are going to talk to clear out the misunderstanding between us."

Guilt is starting to eat her alive. Taehyung thought that Jungkook knows about the ordeal that happened to them, when in reality she deliberately keep it from Jungkook. She never told him about it because of the guilt she felt for hurting Taehyung.

"O-of course." She forced herself to smile.

"Get in." Taehyung said to her, while he open the passenger door for her. A gesture that send warmth in her chest.

She placed her right hand on her left chest, here she can feel the fast beating of her heart. She doesn't understand why her heart is acting like this. It shouldn't beat this fast for another man.

"Miss Kim...Miss Kim..." Taehyung lightly tapped her shoulder making her flinch and abruptly looked at the guy on her left.

"Are you sure you're okay, Ms. Kim? If you're not feeling well we can call our appointment off and I'll drive you to your place." Taehyung said, seriously concerned of Jisoo. She's been spacing out and her face looked troubled.

She vigorously shook her head. "No. I'm fine. Let's go."

Taehyung looked at her intently, trying to decipher if she's really alright.

She sigh seeing how intense his stares are at her. "Seriously, I'm fine. You've got nothing to worry about." She tried convincing him.

Taehyung sigh in defeat. Jisoo won't open up to him. What does he expects? "Okay. Just put in your seatbelt."

"Huh?"

Another sigh escapes his mouth, Jisoo looking so innocent is not good for his heart. "What should I do with you?" He mumbles before leaning in towards Jisoo.

Her eyes widen in surprised when Taehyung suddenly lean in towards her. She lean to her seat farther and her breath hitch the moment she felt Taehyung's minty breath ghosting dangerously close to her lips. One wrong more and their lips will surely touch. She tightly closrd her eyes.