TRS - Part Twenty Two

I let go of Tooru and rolled out of bed.

'Now that's a sight I could used to every morning.'

Tooru lay on the bed watching me as I walked over to my dressing room in just my boxers.

I disappeared into the smaller room to get changed.

'Aaaawww, no fair!'

Tooru complained.

'You'll just have to wait until our wedding night'

I teased back.

I quickly got changed and headed back into my bedroom to collect Tooru.

'Come on then. Apparently we have a lot to do.'

I offered out my hand to help her up from my bed.

'We do!'

Tooru's face lit up.

A strong surge of emotion ran through me.

I will do whatever I can to keep that smile on her face.

I pulled Tooru off the bed and placed our fingers together as we left my room and headed to wherever the attendants told me my father was dining.

We greeted my father and joined him at the table for breakfast.

'So!'

My father beamed at both of us.

'It seems there is a wedding to plan!'

'Yes! I'm so excited, I hope we can plan it for as quickly as possible.'

I left Tooru to deal with the wedding talk with my father.

I was less interested in the wedding and more interested in..... well, let's just say it will be a long day....and night.

We ate breakfast together peacefully.

As we excused ourselves my father asked for a moment of my time.

I arranged to meet Tooru in the main garden and then turned back to my father.

He waited until Tooru had left and the door was closed before speaking.

'Hajime, my boy, my son. Congratulations! I'm so happy that you have agreed to marry the princess. And you two get along so well, its a win win situation!'

My father proudly smiled at me.

'However, I heard you stayed in separate rooms last night? There's nothing I should be worried about is there?'

It is unbelievably embarrassing for my father to be so interested and involved in my sex life.

Parents should be banned from questioning their children about these things!

'Its all fine father. She seems to be big on tradition and doesnt want to share a bed until the night of the wedding.'

I tried to ease my fathers concerns.

This really isn't a conversation I want to be having.

My father nodded in understanding.

'Hmmmm, I see. Your mother was the same, in fact. So shy before the wedding but after the ceremony was over..... well, she was a completely different woman.'

Well doesn't this conversation just keep getting better and better.

'If that's all, father....'

I tried my best to escape.

'Yes, yes. You two lovebirds need to use all your time to get this wedding together. Based on the situation, I think having the wedding in two weeks time should be enough for the preparations.'