TRS - Part Four

Long brown hair with loose, gently waves, a dainty tiara poking out on top of her head.

Brown eyes, shaped by thin, well-maintained eyebrows and a small slightly upturned nose.

He smile was small  as she looked to the ground and tucked her hair behind one ear.

I was transfixed by her beauty as her escort held her slender hand as she descend the steps of the carriage.

'Sir!'

I heard a muffled exclamation that was quickly followed by a whack to the back of the head. I quickly looked around me, brought back to my senses.

Trust Akira to somehow get away unseen, smacking me in broad daylight in front of the other servants.

However  this time I was grateful for it as I rushed forward to the steps of the carriage, settling on one knee and bowing my head.

'My princess, I welcome you to our castle. I am prince Hajime and I am humbled by your visit'

My head still bowed, I saw her feet appear first below the hem of her light blue dress. Are they flats? Normally princesses wear heels right?

'Oh my, please dont lower yourself for my sake, prince Hajime'

A low seductive voice spoke to me quietly as a slender hand appeared before my eyes. I lifted my head to see a confident, attractive smile and beguiling eyes inviting me in.

I took the hand that was offered to me and rose to greet the princess face to face.

Only she rise a little bit higher than I did.

Are you kidding me?!

Flats and she's still taller than me?!

Authors note
Merry Christmas! Just a short chapter this time as a christmas gift :) I just really wanted to end the chapter in that height difference! :'D