TRS - Part Nine

We somehow made it to the botanical room in peace. It helped that Akira had waited to escort us.

'You may go now'

As soon as we were seated at the small, round intricate table, the princess shooed Akira away.

He took a deep bow and disappeared leaving us alone.

Shit.

What do I do now?

'You're so far away Hajime...'

Princess Tooru sighed as she shuffled her seat closer to me so we were sitting next to each other.

'I think this is a good distance for two who are only friends' I argued as I tried to shuffle away.

Before I could move even an inch I felt her soft touch on my bicep and an electric current run through my body. I turned to the sensation to see a slightly desperate look on the princess' face and her body tensed.

'Oh Hajime dear, you already consider us friends, that's just excellent! But don't move away, I want to talk to you and know you better. This will be of benefit to both our countries.'

Just the touch of her hand was enough to freeze me in my tracks. The heat and emotion that ran through my skin just from a small innocent touch and the pleading look in her eyes. Not to mention her smooth way with words left no room for arguments.

I grunted as I settled back down, I felt a lot more relaxed seeing how much she was just trying to play her part. Maybe I was wrong about her being a seductive temptress.

Well.....she was that without even trying. I already knew that I was physically attracted to her from the first time I saw her....now I just need to get my head around her personality and maybe we could make this work.

'Y'know, princess....you dont have to be so formal all the time and trying so hard to get in everyone's good books. Isn't that just a waste of energy?'

With a new found confidence, I slumped back in my seat and spoke casually to her.

'Hmmmm....but dont you think it's more fun trying to figure out how others minds work and how you can get them to bend to your will?'

She asked this with such an angelic smile you would be forgiven if you were tricked into believing her phrase was just innocent.

'So....you like to manipulate people?'

'No, no, Hajime! That's a terrible way to say it! I just enjoy using people to my advantage'

'Bwahahaha'

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

'As nicely as you try to say it, it's the same thing!'

The princess pouted through her smile.

'Well, being kept in the castle all of the time you have to make your own fun'

I understood where she was coming from with that.

I heard a distant sound as breakfast was brought into the large green, leafy room.

We paused our conversation for the moment. It's not really something you want everyone to hear.

Once the servants had left we resumed our conversation.

'So, why are you telling me this? I barely know you and I'm potentially your marriage partner. If I decide I dont want like you, the treaty could be called off'

'Its the same with you, isn't it, Hajime? If I decide I dont want you, it could cause a lot of trouble with your father.'

Hmmm, so she somehow knows that my father is forcing me into this marriage.

'I figured, if I go in with my full personality, it wont be a surprise once we're married.'

She had said all of this while sipping her tea.

'Yet I could have sworn you were trying to use your body to win me over not that long ago.'

Talking so casually like this, she made me feel so at ease, like I could tell her anything, say anything to her and I would be forgiven. It had started to feel like we had known each other for years.

She gently placed her teacup back onto its saucer before she responded.

'Dont worry, Hajime'

I felt a hand on my lower thigh.

'That's part of my personality too.'

I glanced between her face that was holding a wicked grin and her hand, slowly sliding up my thigh, closer and closer to my crotch.

'Ah..um...princess!'

My voice cracked as I spoke, I was torn between sense and lust.

'Don't think I haven't noticed how you look at me Hajime. It's good that your face and body fit my ideals as well.'

Her hand reached the top of my thigh.

I am losing it.

What do I do?

'But!'

Her hand snapped away from my body.

'As much as I want you. I'll save that little surprise for our wedding night.'

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I tried to calm myself.

'Although it would be nice if you were a bit taller' the princess smiled cheekily as she resumed drinking her tea.

'Hey!'

I was about to make a comment before she interrupted.

'Although, I'm glad to see your height hasn't affected the size down there'

She glanced at my crotch as she said this.

I blushed and tried to cross my legs to hide the tent that had formed from her playfulness.

'Bloody devilwoman' I grumbled quietly as she chuckled lightly.

By the time we had finished breakfast, it was safe to say that she had me wrapped, tangled and tied in a knot around her finger.