TRS - Part Five

I tried to stop the scowl from showing on my face and replaced it with my best smile.

'Princess Tooru, please, allow me to introduce you to my father'

I had to look slightly up whilst speaking to her as she continued to look at me with her seductive eyes and smile.

'Of course, please do'

I released the hand still held in mine and guided the princess toward the throne room in silence.

That goddamn devil. A vixen! A succubus! Trying to draw poor, innocent men in with her low, confident tones, her slender figure and beautiful face. I dont care how beguiling her looks are. She's some sort of monster if she's taller than me without heels!

I led the princess, followed by who I am assuming are her servants and also by Yutaro and Akira. As our arrival was announced to the king I felt a sharp jab in my side when Akira appeared.

'Sir, it seems your face is showing your true feelings. I know the story didn't go this way but snow white and the dwarf prince has a special ring to it.'

Akira slunk back behind me, a mischievous smile playing at his lips whilst I tried my hardest to stop a vein popping. That bastard knows i have a thing about my height and now he's calling me a dwarf prince!

'Come, Hajime'

My fathers authoritative tone snapped me out of my annoyance.

'My princess, if you would'

I directed the princess to follow me as we approached the throne.

Just before the steps, I sank to the floor and spoke to my father.

'Our guest has arrived'

'My lord, I am so very pleased to meet you. It is my honour to be here representing my country. My father, the king, sends his regards'

The princess sang these words as she displayed a most elegant and beautiful curtsey.

I was bewitched watching her.

No. This is probably some sort of ninja assassin technique they learn in her country. She's a succubus. A witch. Making men fall for her looks. She probably has no personality to speak of and will have her servants speak for her.

Whilst I rambled on, convincingly, in my head, the king and princess exchanged a few more words.

'Hajime'

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to my father.

'I know you will show the princess our greatest hospitality, please show her around the castle and we shall join together for a banquet this evening'

'Yes father'

I looked to the princess who was still wearing the same serene smile.

'This way, my princess'

I guided her out of the room after a final bow to my father.

'I will show you to your room, I am sure you would like to rest'

'Why thank you, prince Hajime. I am quite restless though so once I have seen my servants to my room, I would be quite interested in spending more time with you. I do hope my room is close to yours.'

This last sentence was said seductively and quiet enough for only myself to hear.

Succubus.

I will not fall for your games.

We continued on in silence until we reached the guestroom.

I opened the door and allowed the princess in.

'My princess, this will be your room, I hope it is to your liking.'

'This room is lovely, it will certainly do. Takahiro, Issei, if you would please prepare my things.'

The two servants the princess had brought with her just nodded and set to work placing the princess' belongings.

'Come now, prince Hajime, let's continue the tour. It would be so embarrassing if you were to see anything intimate whilst my belongings are being set out.'

The princess somehow ushered us out of her room.

'Then, please follow me this way, princess. '

And so continued our tour of the castle, barely speaking to one another.

We finished our tour in the grand library's tea room where we decided to have some refreshments.

A table was set for two and Yutaro and Akira were sent away to collect the refreshments and the princesses servants.

'Finally' the princess spoke first 'we're finally alone'

She reached over grabbed my hands with both of her own.

'Hajime, let's drop the formalities when it's just the two of us, okay? I'm here because I want to get to know you.....quite intimately.'

She spoke these words with the same serene smile but now a flicker of lust appeared in her brown eyes as her delicate fingers circled the backs of my hands.

She was most certainly a trained succubus. My heart beat had quickened as I felt I was drowning in her desires that were so evident.

'Your refreshments are served'

Akira had perfect timing as he broke me free of the spell the princess had cast.

She was no ordinary princess.