TRS - Part Twenty One

I woke feeling extremely heavy.

I didn't drink that much last night, I shouldn't have a bad hangover.

I tried to move but couldn't.

'Uuurrgh'

I groaned out loud and heard a stifled giggle.

I peeled my eyes open and came face to face with an angel.

'Oh, it's you. I thought I was dying.'

'That's no way way to talk to your future wife.'

Tooru lay on top of me, pouting through her smile.

'Get off. You're heavy.'

I complained at her as I wrapped my arms around her and locked her in place.

'I definitely can't move now! C'mon, get up. We have lots to do to organise the wedding.'

'Mmmmm'

I mumbled in response.

'Just 5 more minutes.'

I pleaded whilst closing my eyes.

'.....fine'

Tooru gave in easily and wrapped her arms around me.

After lying in heaven for a while I felt something soft, gently poking my cheek.

'Ppssssstttt Hajime'

I want this voice to wake me up every morning.

'Hhmmmm?'

I opened my eyes to see Tooru staring at me and poking me in the cheek.

'Get up'

'No'

I closed my eyes again.

More cheek poking.

'Get up, Hajime!'

'No!'

I loosened my grip from around the princess and tried to pull the covers over my head. Unfortunately they wouldn't budge under Tooru's weight.

'Hajime!'

This time she pinched my cheek hard.

'Ow!'

Time for some payback.

I pulled hard on the covers and forced myself to turn over, throwing Tooru from on top of me.

She disappeared.

'Oooowwwww'

I sat up and peeked over the side of the bed to see her sprawled flat on the floor.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry.'

My initial reaction was to be mortified. I only meant to push her off me, I didn't mean to make her fly off the bed.

Tooru glared at me.

'You bastard'

I replayed the situation in my head, seeing Tooru fly backwards, the surprise on her face and then she suddenly disappeared with a thump.

I tried to stifle the laugh that was trying to escape but i kept seeing the replay in my head and all of a sudden I started laughing uncontrollably.

Tooru watched me from the floor and she couldn't help but join in.

I extended my hand to her to help her up. She took hold and I pulled her into my arms, falling backwards on the bed.

Still giggling to ourselves, Tooru wiped away the tears that had dropped from my eyes from laughing too hard.

I quickly took the opportunity to kiss her gently on the lips.

'I suppose it's time to get ready.'

Authors note

Have some short fluff as a valentines gift from me! Even if you're not in a relationship, use today to celebrate the love you share with your families, your friends and of course, yaoi ships!