Chapter Seventy Six ~ My favorite Filler Arc part 3

Start from the beginning

"Oh nice thinking"Robin said, Nami bonked Luffy waking him up "Hey what gives?"he asked "You did say you know where the commanders office is right? So take me there"Nami said "Huh? Okay"Luffy said "Alright Luffy and i will go, Robin you and the others get back to the old dock, Chopper and Sanji will be waiting for you"Nami said.

"You want any back up?"Robin asked "No, the waver can only hold two people"Nami said, she and Luffy then left on the waver as the others went back to the Merry.

~skip~

The Going Merry and her crew sailed past the warships, they headed for the sea gate "Guys i can't wait to get out of here can you?"Luffy asked "Well our navigator doesn't feel the same way"Zoro said "I'm not too happy either, this is too easy, no self respecting marine would just let pirates escape, that commander has another trick up his sleeve i'm sure of it"Nicole said.

The warships after them dropped anchor seemingly giving up the fight, the marines weren't even firing on the Merry "This just has to be another trap"Nicole said "That's what's worrying me i don't know"Nami said, the ship continued to sail regardless but soon enough the trap was revealed as the tide receded.

The Going Merry was trapped in the shallows "Yeah i knew it"Nami said looking over the map "Why are you patting yourself on the back?"Usopp asked before Sanji kicked him "I knew there had to be a reason why the marines used a shallow bay full of reefs as a port i wondered that the first time we tried to escape, now i have the answer"Nami said.

"This is a shallow bay but they can let more water in and regulate it's depth with the sea gate however they can also use it to let water out and low tide if they need to for instance to stop a fleeing ship which makes trying to escape at low tide impossible"Nami said lowering the map.

"Oh so that explains why no ships can enter or leave at certain times of the day nice work"Robin said "So what do we do?"Zoro asked "Duh we head for the sea gate"Luffy said "We can't stupid!" the others yelled at him "Full speed ahead yeah!"Luffy said ignoring them.

Just then the Merry ran into the reefs throwing Luffy off board, the Merry came to a stop and water was pouring in from hole in the hull, the boys panicked over that but the water soon drained out, they were still stuck though and with the hole on the Merry their ship would sink as soon as the tide returned.

"We need a plan here"Usopp said getting out the hole "I got a plan give me some food first!"Luffy yelled over, the boys ignored him though as Usopp dug out an impact dial "On the bright side the water's so low we don't have to worry about the ship sinking until the next high tide"Robin said "That is if we even last that long, their already aiming their cannons at us"Nicole said.

"That true but we can't escape either"Nami said "Since we can't do anything else let's eat"Luffy said "We got more to worry about then your stomach look!"Nami yelled at him and pointed out the cannons aiming at them.

"Attention Strawhat Luffy and his fellow crew mates, all of you have fought valiantly against one of the marines great fortresses and for that we salute you, you may be the enemy but you've impressed me greatly however it's time we end this game this is checkmate, you got nowhere to run and your surrounded so don't even think about trying to escape"the commander said over the speaker system.

"You've put up a good fight but accept it, you've been beat, now listen surrender and as commander of this fortress you have my word that your crew will be treated with the utmost respect give up quietly and i'll even make you a deal, you, Mihawk Nicole and Roronoa Zoro are the only strawhats with bounties on your heads so i have no choice but to had you over to headquarters however i promise to let the rest of your crew go free but if you attempt another escape i'll get mad"the commander said.

The Strawhats gathered on the Merry "Hey guys i think i got the answer to our predicament and it's right in my hand"Usopp said showing the impact dial he had dug out "This impact dial while escaping from the fortress i kept using it to absorb impacts while those troopers tried to stop us there are so many inside i bet we could blast the Merry out here with it"Usopp said.

"Oh"Chopper said "Super and if it could just get us over the cliff then we can reach open water" Nami said "Yeah but out of the frying pan and into the fire with that big hole we'd sink right away"Sanji said "What if we could make that octopus balloon fly again?"Robin asked "Hey that's a good idea"Zoro said "Except where is the octopus?"Nicole asked.

"Uh uh"Chopper said "I'll say"Nami cried "Where'd it go?"Sanji asked "The octopus"Robin said "Yeah"Zoro said "I have it"Luffy said showing himself between Zoro and Nicole "He has it"Nicole said "Luffy has it"Usopp said "He does?"Chopper asked "That's what he said"Nami cried "Who has it?"Sanji asked "Luffy"Robin said "He has it"Zoro said "Yup sure do"Luffy said grinning as he completed the circle.

"What?! Where?!"The others asked "Right here!"Luffy said pulling it out of his pants "Do you mind telling us why you had that thing in your pants?!"Nami yelled at him "He helped us out when we fell from the sky so i wanted to keep him safe"Luffy said "Wasn't that gross?"Zoro asked "For him or the octopus?"Sanji asked "Gross how?"Luffy asked "Gay, i bet he liked it slithering around"Nicole whispered to Zoro, he chuckled "You're bad"he smirked, she smirked back.

"Now that he's back in the fresh air we should inflate the octopus again, right long nose?"Robin asked "Uhm sure now if i could just find my flame dial somehow it's gone missing"Usopp said, Luffy had that too "I was playing with it in the kitchen"Luffy said.

"Stop it! Or i will give you a taste of this impact dial, speaking of which who's gonna fire it?" Usopp asked, the others were giving him an evil glint while chuckling darkly "What gives?" Usopp asked "Who does the impact dial belong to?"Luffy asked "It's Usopp's"Zoro said "Right long nose?"Robin asked.

"Then it's only fair we let the owner do it"Sanji said "You're the best Usopp"Nami said "Good luck Usopp"Chopper said "Hey don't worry old buddy we'll give you a hand"Nicole said "It's decided then"Luffy said "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"Usopp yelled into the nigh as the crew lifted the Merry's sails.

"Hey all set up here!"Chopper yelled from the crows nest "Roger!"Nami yelled back "Everything's ready it's all up to you guys now!"she said to the crew below deck, Usopp had the impact dial on his hand aimed to blast through the hole on the side of the ship his had was being held in place by Zoro, Sanji, Nicole and Luffy.

"No i don't wanna do it! Using this thing is gonna hurt like crazy!"Usopp yelled "Oh suck it up" Nicole said "Three"Zoro said "Two"Sanji said "One!"Luffy said "And lift off!"they all said releasing the impact and sending the Merry flying, however they soon started falling back down, that's where the octopus came in Robin who held up the octopus with her powers, Nami and Luffy inflated it.

"Come on Usopp we need you to do one more"Zoro said dragging the poor sniper up "No please anything but that"Usopp said "Quit whining you big baby, fine i'll do it!"Nicole said grabbing the impact dial and aiming it, the octopus inflated fully "NOW!"she said releasing the impact sending the Merry flying again, she yelped flying back but Zoro caught her "Shit that hurt!"she yelled "See?! It's much worse then you thought huh?"Usopp asked her.

"Oh shut up this is nothing"Nicole said getting up and returning the dial to Usopp shaking her arm out as everyone went on deck and watched the sun rise from the bow.