Chapter 18 😁

He then put his index finger in his mouth and then slowly pushed it in my hole. I let out a slight moaned.

"I want you.", i said desperately.

He then slowly slid his cock in me. It was so big and juicy. I almost forgot how good it felt. Its been so long😩. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up to his chest. He placed his right arm around my neck while he fucks me upright. He kept going faster and faster 🍑 🍆. It felt so fucking good!

"Fuck daddy.", i moaned.
"Shhhh", he whispered as he placed his hand over my mouth.

I loved that. He slowed down until he eventually stopped. He took his dick out and told me to go get a toy from his closet. I obeyed and went. I took out the handcuffs and went back to him. He then cuffed both my arms to the head of the bed. He asked me if I'm ready and i told him yes.

He placed my legs over his shoulder and he slid back his dick inside of me. He started fucking me hard. "Ohh.", he grunted. His moaning made me hornier and i told him to go harder. He started fucking me harder as i moaned, "Don't stop".

His cock was so good. I couldn't move. I tried to move my hands but they were cuffed. All i could do was whine my body in motion to adjust to the pleasure he was giving me. I started moaning really loud. I couldn't keep it in. He then kissed me to shut me up. Kissing me while fucking the life out of me, i felt like i was gonna explode.

He then stopped and took off the cuffs.
"Suck my cock.", he commanded. I quickly got off the bed and kneeled to my knees in front of him. I held his dick and started sucking it. It felt so warm in my mouth. I loved it. It was big and juicy just how i like it. I looked him in the eyes as i sucked it. He started to moan while he rubbed my head. I deep throated his cock for five seconds then started to jerk him off. While i was jerking him off, i used my tongue 👅 to play with his balls 🍒. I could tell he was loving it.

I then went up to kiss him. He lifted me up while he was kissing me and took me over to the dresser. He sat me down on top of it and started sucking my dick 🍆👅💦. His soft luscious pink lips felt so good on my cock. While he was sucking my dick, he used his fingers to play with my nipples. That combo felt amazing! I moaned in pleasure as he continued.

"I'm gonna cum.", i warned him. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Do it".

I later cum on his chest while he continued playing with my nipples. He then took me off the dresser and sat me on the end of the bed. He proceeded to jerk off facing me ending in him releasing his cum all over my face. "Happy birthday.", he said after he finally caught his breath. "Thank you sir.", i replied. That was awesome!

After all of that, i went to the bathroom to clean up. I went back in the bedroom and Sean was on the bed with some papers in front of him.

"What is that?", i asked.

"Divorce papers.", he responded.

"So you're really doing this huh?"

"Yes. I only want to be with you."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"So when are you gonna sign them?"

"I already signed it. My soon to be ex-wife is the last piece of the puzzle. After she signs it, I'm all yours."

"Okay, but when is that gonna happen?"

"Well, i was waiting on you to tell your mom about your dad. After, i could just hit her with these papers."

"Oh yeahhh. I need to tell her. I'll tell her tomorrow."

"Okay sexy."

"Hehe☺️"

"What?"

"You called me sexy."

"You are"

"Hehe"

"You're so adorable😍"

"As much as i wanna stay over, i should go home. Don't wanna put too much on my mother all at once."

"Yeah you're right."

"Yup. Thanks for today. It was the best birthday I've ever experienced. I love the gifts."

"You're welcome. You deserve the whole universe."

Sean gave me a kiss and told me to get ready. We then got ready and went outside to the car. He drove me home and then walked me to my door. He told my mom it was nice meeting her and my mom said the same thing to him as well. It was so nice knowing Sean and my mom got along. I was living my dream.

"So how was it?", my mom asked.

"It was perfect.", i gushed.

"Awww. What did you guys do?"

"Well first we went to this really nice clothing store and he bought me these.", i told her showing her the bags of clothing.

"Wow. These are really nice."

"Then he brought me to this jewelry store and told me to choose three items. So i chose these." I showed her the three gold items i picked out.

"Oh my God Daniel. These are beautiful. I love how the necklace has a "D" on it."

"Thanks mom. He's so generous and sweet. He treats me like a prince."

"That's how you deserve to be treated."

"We then went to a really fancy restaurant and we ate and talked. It was great!"

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed your day. By the way, Rowhel stopped by."

"He did?"

"Yeah. He said he wanted to wish you a happy birthday. He said he was calling your phone but it went straight to voicemail."

"Oh yeah. I turned off my phone so i could be in the moment fully."

"He asked if you were here. I told him you went out. I didn't know if i should say with Sean so I didn't. I just told him you went out. Does he know?"

"Yes he knows. About that mom...the reason why Rowhel was upset the other day was because i told him about Sean and I. He wasn't too fond about it."

"Ohhh i see."

"Yeah. The reason why he wasn't fond about it though, was because he had confessed earlier that he'd been in love with me. He wanted me to choose him over Sean."

"Wow. Rowhel?"

"Yeah mom."

"Well this just took a huge turn. So are you guys okay now?"

"I think so. I hope so. I really don't wanna lose him as a best friend."

"Well I'm sure he'll come around."

"Yeah. Anyways I'm gonna go up to bed."

"Okay honey. Goodnight."

"Goodnight mom."

I went upstairs to my room and got ready for bed.