Chapter 4😁

Thinking about Sean's offer was challenging. I had to look at the benefits as well as the disadvantages. It really was an important decision. You know when people say you should listen to your heart and not your brain? Well in my case i couldn't listen to my heart whatsoever because it wasn't telling me shit. My brain was the only one talking but it was telling me two different things. One side was saying i shouldn't because I'll probably get hurt. The man had a wife for God's sake and two children. How could i be so cruel? The other side of my mind was saying fuck it. I deserve a little excitement in my life. I started looking back on my old relationships and i realized how different they all were compared to this. There was something special about this man. He made me feel something that the others didn't. After assessing both sides, i finally made a decision.

The next morning i woke up and saw a text from Mr. Chocolate Bar saying "Hey babe, I'm really looking forward to your answer😘". The hey babe part made me blush as fuck considering it was his first time calling me that. After eating breakfast and getting ready, i went on my way to work. Mr. Johnson was already there as usual.

"Good morning Mr. Johnson.", i said with a smile.
"A pleasant good morning to you Daniel.", he replied with a bigger smile.
My mood was so happy i felt like singing. I couldn't stop smiling.

"These are to be completed by the end of the day okay?", Mr. Johnson assured me while handing me a couple of files that needed to be sorted out. I replied, "Okay sir." Suddenly his eyes lighten up like a million fireflies. It was like i triggered something on him. Maybe it was the way i answered.

Seconds, minutes and hours had passed since i got started on the files. The day seemed to be going by very quickly. Fortunately, i finished sorting out all the files before the day ended. I then walked over to Sean's desk to hand in my work. "Here you go sir." I stood infront of his desk handing him the files. He stopped what he was doing and gave all his attention to me. He looked at me with a mesmerized stare before telling me to put the files down on his desk.

"Yes.", i said to him.
" Yes?", he asked.
"Yes, i will be your submissive."
He started smiling and blushing like a kid who was at a candy store. He was so fucking cute. "You have no idea how happy i am right now.", he then told me.

With his raspy seductive voice, "I have a surprise for you."
"Oh really now?", i replied with a smirk.
"Yes but you'll get it after we closed up."
I smiled.

We closed up the office and went outside in the parking lot.
"So what's the surprise Mr. Johnson?", i asked him.
"I'm gonna take you to it.", he replied.
At first i wasn't sure if i wanted to go but i eventually got in his fancy white car and there we were, driving to this mystery destination. On the way, we talked, we laughed and we blushed. There was this warm feeling inside me and i absolutely loved it. And through it all, he held my hand the whole drive.💕

"Here we are.", he said to me stopping at a gate.
"Where are we?", i asked.
"Home", he replied.
"Wait...hold on a minute. This is your home?!", i asked with a shocked facial expression. He laughed and replied yes.
He opened the gate with a press of a button off of his bundle of keys. We proceeded until we reached the house.
" Wait...this is your house?!", i asked yet again with a shocked face.
"You need to stop asking that", he chuckled.

His house was so fucking huge not even 3 of my house could equal its size. By far the biggest house I've ever seen. We then went into his house.
" Wait...this is the inside of your hou- i mean wow you have a lovely home Mr. Johnson.", i said trying to save myself. "You're so cute.", he giggled.
"Um...where's your wife and kids?", i asked as soon as the thought hit me.
"That's the surprise.", he replied. " My wife and kids are all gone for 2 weeks. They went to visit my mother-in-law."