Chapter 3😁

The third day. I wonder whats gonna happen when i get to work. After Sean left me at the office, my mind started baffling. Hundreds of questions started attacking the hell outta me. Did i do the right thing? What's our relationship now? Was it a one time thing? Did i smell okay?😭 I wondered for minutes until i finally closed up and headed home.

When i reached home i was greeted by my dog, Spot. He always greets me first by running to me and jumping up my legs. He's such a cutie. I named him Spot because he only has a single spot on him and believe it or not it was on his ass...his left butt cheek to be exact. I then went up to my room. My mom and dad were in their room. My relationship with my parents is not the kind of relationship most kids want. We don't really communicate a lot but you know the love is still there. That's just us. To be honest, i don't talk much with my parents because there's nothing really to talk about with them. We disagree on almost everything. They're very traditional while I'm more modern.

Oh! I almost forgot. I'm 18 years old in case y'all were wondering, and Sean? He's 30. Yeah...i know.

So I'm in my room contemplating what's gonna happen at work the next day. Remember, Sean and i are the only ones working there. Anyways, after taking a long bath i went to bed.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP!", ranged my custom-made alarm tone exactly 6:00am. Yes i have one of those. I got up and got ready for work. My breakfast was always on the table prepared and ready for consumption. My mom made me breakfast every single day. Isn't she sweet?😊

Unconscious about what happened yesterday, i went on my way to work. Sean was already there from the fact that his fancy white car was parked outside. I walked inside with an innocent look on my face.

"Good morning.", i said as i closed the door without looking at Sean.

"Good morning.", he replied with a dull look on his face.

" Hey Sean can i speak to you abou-"

"Mr. Johnson", he said interrupting me before i could finish my sentence.

"Huh?", i asked with a sense of confusion.

"My name is Mr. Johnson. That is how you should and will address me."

Bitchhhhh! This motherfucker did not just say that!

"Oh I'm sorry. I just thought-"

"You have a lot of work to be done today you should get started.", he told me with a straight face.

He then walked off.

I WAS SHOOKETH!!!😲

I didn't know what the fuck just happened. But as he stated, i had a lot of work to do so i went to do exactly that. Hours later, this man walked in the office. He needed help on how to apply for a national ID. As the good employee i was, i helped him. While i was explaining the procedures to the man, i noticed Sean...'insert cough here' sorry, Mr. Johnson, looking over my way suspiciously. He kept looking as if something was bothering him but he could not say.

After i finished helping the man, he thanked me while adding a really dazzling smile and a weird handshake. He shook my hand and then held it gently with both of his hands. It was like his thank you was meaning a lot more than thank you if you know what i mean. That's when this hurricane appeared out of nowhere. It was Hurricane Sean heading towards us with a triggered expression on his face.

"What the hell are you doing?", Mr. Johnson asked the man.

"Excuse me?", he replied.

"I saw you harassing my guy."

O...M...F...G!!!!😲

"Oh no i was just...", the man tried answering but failed to.

"Save it! Just get out.", Mr Johnson told him.

The man proceed to the door while mumbling what to appear as curse words.

"What the hell is your problem?", i asked.
"Who do you think you're talking to?", he responded.
I was so overwhelmed by the situation.
I then asked, "What was that about?"
"Shut up and kiss me", he said while walking up to me.

Suddenly i felt his lips locked with mine. I quickly forgot about the situation with the man. I don't know how but the way he kissed me made me feel something. Something i can't explain. There were butterflies in my stomach and i had an adrenaline rush. All i wanted to do was bend over for this man. He picked me up and carried me over to his desk. He kissed my neck slowly while going lower every 5 seconds. My neck is my weak spot so you know i was feeling it already. When his lips reached my stomach he stopped.

"Close your eyes.", he said.
I closed my eyes.
"Hold your arms out to the sides."
I obeyed.
He then unbuttoned my shirt and took it off my body.
"Keep your eyes close.", he told me right before unzipping my pants. I made a lightly gasp. He then sat me down on a chair while my eyes kept shut. He slowly takes off my pants. Thank God they weren't tight this time cause God knows how awkward that would've been.

"Do you want me?", he asked me with his seductive voice.

"Yes", i replied. You could see me blushing from another fucking country.

"Open your eyes."
I opened my eyes and i was blessed.
"Come here", he said while using his right index finger to signal.
I got up and went over to him. The sweet scent of cocoa butter off his smooth chocolate skin had me in a trance. He held my neck gently and pushed me on the desk. My back was on top of the desk while he was standing infront of me. He started kissing near my dick and i can tell you my dick was jumping like ten kangaroos.😂😂😂

All of a sudden i felt something different. It was this great feeling inside of me. His finger was in my ass! I released a gentle moan. He teased me by putting it half in and taking it out fully continuously.

"Fuck me", i said with a desperate tone of voice.

He was ready to give me the 'D'. He teased me again by slapping it on my ass cheeks a few times. He then put the tip in. I released again another gentle moan. It was finally happening.

Here i was...about to get some chocolate but then...

" RING RING RING!"
His fucking phone started ringing.

"Shit.", he sighed.
"Seriously?", i sighed after.

He went to look who it was and yup, you're correct again...his wife.

Frustrating to say, he had to leave. But this time he didn't left without me.
"Get dressed.", he told me while heading to put on his clothes. We both got dressed and locked up the office.

"Let me take you home.", he said.
My cheeks went red again right before i said okay. We went outside to his car. He opened my door for me like a gentleman. I loved that.

The whole drive was silent until he suddenly told me that he had a very important question for me. I said okay.

The very important question was then asked,"Will you be my submissive?"
I was honestly shocked. I stared at him with a lost face for a good 5 seconds.
"Your submissive?", i asked.
"Yes. I'm not pressuring you. Its your choice. I just feel this connection with you and i know you feel it too.", he said with a convincing tone. He was right though because i felt a connection too.
"Umm...what about your wife?", i then asked. He stated that his wife will remain his wife and that she will not know about our relationship.

"Uhh...can i think about it?"
"Of course. Just have an answer by tomorrow.", he told me.
I sighed.
"Okay Mr. Johnson."
He blushed at me.

We were now at my home parked outside.
"Remember, by tomorrow.", he reminded me before giving me a kiss on the lips. I could feel my heart warming up inside. The moment was perfect because it was unexpected.

"I can't leave without knowing you're safe.", he said with a caring look on his face.
I smiled and walked up to my front door. I turned around to get one last look at him right before i went inside and closed the door. He then drove off.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE