Chapter 1😁

"Oh God! What the fuck?!"😩😭, I shouted in my mind. He was looking so damn sexy with his sweet brown eyes and his pink luscious lips. Why's his face so god damn perfect?! I wanted to sit on it🙌.

His name was Bob...I'm just fucking with you his name was Sean. So Sean at the time was my supervisor at the place I worked. Assuming by the way i described him previously, you should probably know that i have a huge ass crush on him. Its mainly how he carries himself really. He's just so macho you know? I love that in a guy. Manliness is so attractive to me, and his voice oh my God! Can you say seductive!?

So let me bring you to my first day on the job when i first met Sean (hopefully future husband😏). So I reached there early, so early that Sean wasn't even there yet. After couple minutes passed, this fancy white car pulled up. I would give you the name of the vehicle but I seriously have no knowledge about cars. Anyways, i was there thinking, " WOW! This car is slamming!💰" Then out came this tall chocolate candy bar of a man. So delicious😍. At that moment, i realized, i wanna fuck him😂😭.

"Good morning." He said with an award winning smile.

"G-Good morning." I replied stuttering like a complete jackass.

"You are here for the secretary position I'm assuming."

"Yes that it definitely what i am here for." I replied.

"Great." He said with a fake smile.

He then walked away heading inside while i followed him behind with the palm of my right hand pressed against my forehead thinking how better i could've answered him versus how i did. I hate to admit it but he made me nervous as fuck.

So next thing you know we were inside his office. We were the only ones there until the janitor arrived minutes after. I later learned that he was the only worker there and i mean ONLY worker. He's the only person in the building all day everyday except weekends of course and only 8:30am-5:00pm on week days just to specify.

I was gonna be the second worker there. Just so you know, where i work is the Electoral Office where people come to get their national ID. The job is nothing hard really, just a little filing and documentation. I was only to work there for 3 weeks though. Its just a 3 week summer job.

Since thats all cleared up, lets get back to the good stuff, Mr. Chocolate Bar. So he showed me where my desk was and all my tasks. I hope i didn't missed out on anything important that he told me because God knows how hypnotised i was by his face and the way he talked.

I was truly into him. How cliché was it to have a secret crush on my sexy ass boss. The crush may be okay i guess but letting him know about it? Hell no. Not just because he's my boss...but because of the fact that he's a guy, and I'm also a guy. Yup, you guessed it. I'm gay. My name is Daniel by the way.

VOTE...COMMENT... SHARE...ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!! 😁