Chapter 10😁

Two weeks had passed since the last time i went to Sean's house. During those two weeks, Sean and i kept our relationship strictly professional. There was no sex, and we only communicated when it was necessary towards work. It was the hardest thing. Like i said, i was only working at the Electoral Office for a three week summer job. The three weeks were finally over.

During the last two weeks, the strange texts and suspicious acts were ceased. Everything was back to normal. Rowhel and i have been hanging out frequently like we used to. He would come over my house all the time just to check up on me and we would talk all day all night. He was my backbone through all of this. He made me forget about Sean and work. He was like a drug that i needed.

I started to remember why i had feelings for him in the first place😊. I couldn't let him know though, because it would just ruin our friendship. I couldn't afford for that to happen. So i hid it, just like how i hid my relationship with Sean from the world.

Speaking about my relationship with Sean, i was curious to know what would happen after i stopped working with him. Were we ever gonna see each other again? Are we still in a relationship? I was curious to know.

A week had passed since my last day working with Sean. There was no sign of him. I couldn't take the suspense any longer...so i finally texted him. Surprisingly, he replied immediately after i texted him. It was like he was sitting around the phone waiting on my text. I'm happy to say he was clearly in a good mood, and i texted him the right time. He was about to take a shower💦🙌.

 He was about to take a shower💦🙌