Chapter 2😁

So it was now the second day of work. Sunshine flooded the space bringing in an atmosphere of light and cheer. The trees were dancing to the rhythm of the gentle breeze. The clouds were like scoops of vanilla icecream on a blanket of blue. It was a bright and beautiful day.

Have you ever wondered why the world was made like this? While growing up, a lot of questions haunts me to this day. Why are people so shitty? Like seriously. Theorists say that society is what it is in order to achieve stability. I say society is like this because we allow shitheads to control how we think and how we go about our lives. Of course some people aren't like that but you get what I am saying.

Why can't we dress the way we want? Why can't we feel the way we feel? Why can't we do what we wanna do?
Why can't we love who we wanna love?
Society tells us its okay to be ourselves but then give us rules on how to be ourselves. What kind of fucked up shit is that?!

Life is consisted of questions that are infinite to be honest.

And here i am asking myself one of those questions. Its clear that i had feelings for Sean but i couldn't show it. Sorry to burst y'all bubbles but the man is straight. He is also married with three kids. When i say three kids i literally mean three baby goats. But yes, he also have a 5 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. His wife is gorgeous. So gorgeous that she almost made me bi....almost.

Anyways, Sean was dealing with this client at his desk while i was trying to hide my face while my eyes were glued to his biceps. All i could think of is:

"I wanna have your kids! Please let me have your kids! I just wanna jump on your di-"

"Hey Daniel can you come here for a minute?" Sean said interrupting my dirty ass thoughts.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

He wanted to show me something on the client's record that he wanted my opinion on. I swear anytime he called my name my cheeks went red.

It was now 4:30pm which meant it was time to close up. As i put away the files and locked up the blinds i felt a cold breeze on the back of my neck. I turned around and there he was. Mr. Chocolate Bar.

"Are you ready?", he asked me.
" Fooor what?", i asked back confusedly.

I didn't know what the fuck was happening but then out of nowhere he pushed me against the wall. I was like what the fuck!? Then his lips came close to mine with one hand on the wall behind me, and one hand on my fucking dick that was hard as a motherfucker! He then whispers, "Ready for this." Damn i thought i was dreaming but i sure as hell wasn't.

"What are you doing?", i asked nervously.
" What i wanted to do when i first saw you.", he replied.

Bitchhhh! I was in total shock! I couldn't even speak.

"I-I- don't I...", i stuttered.
" Shhh...let me take care of you.", he said so seductively.

He then kneeled down slowly while not losing eye contact. He unzipped my tight ass pants and oh my god i think i went to heaven you guys. I have never felt that before. I mean i had gotten blowjobs before but that one? That one was hella good. All i could do was moan. My fingers and toes were all curled up.

"I'm gonna cum.", i moaned.

He immediately stopped.

"Not yet.", he responded.
"Take off your clothes."

Y'all know i didn't hesitate to take off my clothes.😂

After i took off my clothes he came behind me and he started gliding his fingers down my spine. U could tell my body was filled with goosebumps. Take in mind that the AC was still on you guys...i was cold as fuck! As he was ready to whip out my favorite body part, "RING RING RING!", his pussy ass phone started ringing.

He then zipped up back his pants and went to see who was calling. Yes you got it right. It was his wife. My dumb ass forgot he had a wife because i was so into the whole fantasy sex coming to life situation.

"I gotta go.", he told me with a straight face and a simple tone of voice as if nothing just happened.

"Finish closing up for me.", he then said to me before walking out the building.

There i was standing...naked and cold...with a boner...alone.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT