Chapter 9😁

I gasped.

"Who is this? Do you know him?"

"That's my father"

"What?! What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know but I'm starting to get scared"

Sean folded his arms behind his neck and started panicking.
"Wait...why did the person send us a picture of your father? Does he know about us?"

"I don't think so...but--i don't know", i replied stressfully. I started worrying. "Hold on", i told Sean. I quickly dialed my dad to check if he was okay.

Dad picked up the phone.

Dad: Hello? Danny?
Me: Hey dad?
Dad: Yeah son. What's up? Is everything okay?
Me: Uh yeah. I just called to check on you.
Dad: To check on me?
Me: Uh yeah.
Dad: Well that's new *chuckles*
Me: *chuckles* yeahhh...i just wanted to say hey and asked how the business trip is going.
Dad: Well that's sweet son. And the trip is going okay. I got a lot of work to do though so I'll have to catch you later okay?
Me: Um yeah. Sure. Later.
Dad: Later Danny.

Hangs up call

"He seems perfectlty fine", i said to Sean.

"This is bad. This is really bad", Sean commented. He then added, "Someone's watching us...and we don't know who. You don't think this person is the one who's responsible for my car do you?"

I paused for a second to think, and then i answered, "Nahh i don't think so"

Suddenly, a suspicious noise came from outside in the yard.

"What was that?", i asked.

Sean hurried to the window to look what it was.

"I don't see anything", he responded. A loud noise suddenly came from the bushes.

"Hey! Who's out there?!", Sean shouted. The place went silent. We hurried to get dressed as we went outside in the yard to investigate. There was nothing that looked suspicious. This whole situation was a blur, and it was a whole lot of BS.

"I should go", i told Sean.

"Sigh. Yeah...come on let's go"

We went to his car but was in for a surprise.

"Oh my God", i whispered in shock. "Someone was here".

I looked over at Sean to see his face filled with anger. His face was turning red, and the veins on the side of his head were bulging out of his body.

His white fancy car was now consisted with huge scrapes all over the doors. I shook my head in disbelief. I then noticed a little piece of paper was attached to the windshield. It was a note saying, "I know your secret. Stay away from him. He's mine". I was speechless. Was Sean seeing somebody else? What the fuck is going on?!

Sean sighed and told me to get in the car. I did and he dropped me home. The whole car ride was silent. He didn't even kissed me goodbye. He left before i even entered the house. Things were not going how i pictured it.

I went into the living room where my mom was because i was in need of some comfort. I couldn't tell her what was happening, but i could do one thing. I walked up to her and gave her the biggest hug.

"Hey you", she greeted me while i hugged her. "You okay there, sweetie?"

"I love you", i told her.