Chapter 11 😁

Rowhel's parents were on a date, leaving Rowhel and I alone in the house. I quickly ran up to his room while he chased me. We were both giggling like two teenage girls fooling around. We both got in his room and he immediately started kissing me.

How surreal it is to know that what's happening right now is something i fantasized about. I've had feelings for Rowhel for so long, and i finally had the chance to let him know. He felt the same way and i was happy.

He continued to strip me naked as he put me in a trance with his soft kisses to my lips. His room was about eighteen degrees. It was cold as fuck. I wanted his body on mine so bad at this point. I wanted to be held and caressed by him. His warmth was what i needed. We were both naked and we stared into each other's eyes for couple seconds before we smiled at each other.

He sucked on my neck while i wrapped my legs around his waist, craving his touch. He licked my nipples and slid his tongue gently down my abs. He stopped at my belly button and looked me in the eyes. I realized he was asking for permission to go further. I nodded, giving him control over my body.

His mouth took in my dick so smoothly. The warmth of his mouth made my dick felt sensational. I gripped the sheets beneath me while i tilted my head back, moaning in pleasure. Rowhel was moaning while he sucked me off which made me hornier. He deep-throated me for about five seconds before gasping for air.

He got up and turned me over. Now in a dog position, i looked behind me to see him putting on a condom. You know what that means. He then slowly pushed himself in, resulting in me giving off a slight grunt. He worked himself in and out of me in a steady pace. It felt good.

He then gripped my wrists and pulled my hands behind my back. "Keep them there", he said to me. My face was now planted against the mattress. My back was arched and my ass was up. All i could do was moan while i took his dick...his fucking glorious dick. His strokes sped up while he gripped my waist for support. "FUUUCKK!", I yelled in pleasure. I could hear the tapping sounds that echoed off my ass when he thrust against me. The feeling was too much for me, making me move my hands from behind me, and placing them on the bed to lift my face and chest up off of the mattress.

"You disobeyed me", Rowhel said to me. "I-I'm sorry", i whimpered in surprise. Was Rowhel portraying dominant behavior? Was he into the whole BDSM thing? "Suck my cock", he commanded. I didn't know if he was, but this demanding thing he had going on was turning me the fuck on.

I immediately started sucking on his meat while he groaned. "Keep your hands behind your back, Danny", he said to me once again. I kept them there. He then took both of his hands to grip my hair and worked my mouth onto his dick. I gulped as his dick touched the back of my throat and off. He made me gasped for air before he started working his dick in and out of my mouth. My bestfriend was impressive.

As i continued sucking him, i felt his dick tingled inside my mouth. He was ready to release. I took my mouth off of him and started jerking him off. He released onto my chest while he moaned loudly. He then started jerking me off until i cummed. I immediately felt weak as fuck. I could see Rowhel feeling the same way.

We both laid down together with his arms wrapped around me. I was snuggled up against him, laying my head on his chest.

"I love you", Rowhel whispered to me.
"I love you too", i whispered back.

HOLY SHIT

I stared at the ceiling for about five minutes while my mind went completely blank. I didn't know what to think about. Well i knew what i should've been thinking about, or who i should've been thinking about. But i didn't.

"Are you okay?", Rowhel asked me.

"Uh yeah. I am", i replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm just...thinking"

"About?"

"...i don't know"

"Well that's weird"

"Yup"

"It's nothing new though"

"Haha. Shut up", i laughed.

"Haha. Weird is good. Normal is overrated"

I smiled.

"We should go get cleaned up", i told him.

"Now? But I'm so comfortable right now. You know, with you on me"

"Hehe...i know. I'm comfy too but i gotta go back over to my house for dinner. Shit, my mom doesn't even know where i am right now"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that"

"Yes sir"

"😏i like that"

"What?"

"You calling me sir"

Oh shit. I didn't even realized i did that.

"Oh. Of course you do"

"Hehe"

We both got up and went to clean up. After getting dressed, i went downstairs to exit the house but was interrupted by Rowhel. "Wait!", he shouted as he grabbed my hand. He pulled me back towards him and he gave me a kiss. A really passionate kiss. "Goodnight", he said. "G-Goodnight", i stuttered, resulting from that kiss he gave me. He laughed as i walked out of the house as if i was drunk.

I went back over to my house.
"Hey honey, where were you?", my mom asked.

"Oh i was just over at Rowhel's", i told her.

"How is he?"

"He's good. He's over there by himself though. His parents are out on a date"

"Oh. So why don't you just invite him over then?"

"Umm nahh...i think he's okay"

"Don't be silly. Invite him over for dinner"

"Mom, i said he's okay"

"Daniel Mosiah Kingsley"

"Okay fine. I will"

OH DEAR GOD

I texted Rowhel that he should come over for dinner. He seemed very eager and pleased to come. Who would've thought. A minute later, there he was ringing the doorbell. "I'll get it", i told my mom.

I opened the door and there he was. Sean.

REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE🙌❤