Season Finale - Part 1 | Explosion and Firework

"SMAAAASH!!"

     Strong gusts of wind and destroyed bricks flew into the bar. Katsuki wrapped his arms around Sachi, shielding her from the flying debris.

     Heroes of all kinds appeared through the wreckage; Kamui Woods, a popular rookie hero, pinned the villains with his Laquer Chain Prison, Izuku's internship mentor, Gran Torino, zipped in and knocked Dabi unconscious, Edgeshot, one of Sachi's favorites, slithered in from the small cracks of the door and revealed an entire unit of armored police, and All Might, with his hostile blue gaze, shook terror within the evildoers.

     Sachi peeked around Katsuki's shoulder, dust stinging her eyes. The night's spring breeze sent chills up her body, but it was a refreshing cleanser from the bar's stifling ventilation. The city outside was well lit but quiet, the citizens must've been evacuated before the sudden breach.

     "Oh. You've must've been scared, but you stayed strong." All Might looked to the siblings, his broad smile soothing whatever wired nerves Sachi had left. "I'm sorry, young man and lady, you're safe now."

     Katsuki grew stiff and shouted, "WHAT?! I WASN'T SCARED!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!"

     Yeah right. Sachi knew he had to be scared at one point during all that.

     "I-I was a little bit..."

     Katsuki looked down on her, still having his arms around her. His sister gave a shy smile and winced as her side was shot with another wave of pain. Katsuki loosened his hold on her, then stubbornly he tore his arms away.

     Sachi held her forearm close to her chest after her brother's temporary affection left, a throbbing sensitivity was tight around her arm; Aizawa's scarf did a number on her limb. She winced again and she shifted her eyes to Shigaraki, becoming on edge on how increasingly angry the villain became.

     "KUROGIRI!!" He snapped suddenly, making Sachi jump, "WARP OVER AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!"

     "The Nomu right?" All Might and the others were calm and nonchalant, not the usual reaction when it comes to the mindless mutants. When no portal opened, Sachi began to piece things together. This was obviously a coordinated attack, most likely the heroes split into two groups to raid the hideout the Nomu were being kept.

     "What are you waiting for?" Shigaraki turned his head to glare at his subordinate, the man looked distressed.

     "I'm sorry, Shigaraki," the dark mist flickered unevenly, "The Nomu were in a fixed location, but...they're gone!"

     All Might confidently stood among the wreckage. "It seems you have a lot to learn, Shigaraki. You're still green." The captured villain growled hoarsely and Sachi stepped closer to her brother. "You're little league underestimated us. The souls of this young man and young lady, the police's diligent investigations, and our righteous fury. Enough is enough! Your game has come to an end, Shigaraki!"

     The burning fire in All Might's eyes was met with the sinister hatred of his foe. Spinner panicked on the ground as his leader grew more and more frustrated. He began to hatefully spat out words of how he has only just begun to play, how the heroes had already lost by thinking so. He shouted for his second in command, but Kurogiri slumped over the counter within the second. Edgeshot appeared from the confines of Kamui Woods' prison, the pro messed with the villain's insides which cause him to blackout. If it weren't for the situation, Sachi would've grimaced.

     Gran Torino spoke from his spot next to All Might, unveiling the identities of the villains one by one. With that, it was official that the villains were cornered with nowhere to run. Shigaraki was stiff and silent. Beads of sweat rolled down Sachi's forehead as she kept her eyes locked on the dangerous being, hiding partially behind her brother—Katsuki grazed his knuckle over his sister's hip, a subtle way of telling her everything's alright.