"Come in witcho goofy a**," I chuckled, stepping to the side.

"So our treatment is almost over. Now is crunch time. You've made so much progress over the past few weeks Paris, and I'm proud of you," she smiled at me.

"Thank you for everything Mya. Now let's get this over with so I can go ta sleep."

I watched her drag the lil bag that she always carries with her to the big space in the middle of my living room. She emptied out everything that was needed before guiding me over to a chair.

"Um, hi, is everything going okay over here?" Kim said creeping down the hall, glaring at us.

I wasn't gon say anything since she wanted to have a little attitude with me earlier.

"Hi, you must be Kimberly, my name's Mya, Paris has told me so much about you. Congratulations on your engagement," she smiled.

Kim looked up and down before throwing her lips to the side. "Uh, thank you. How long have you been here? I was waiting on Paris to introduce me."

"I just got here. We're about to start treatment so if you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome. Paris is that okay with you?" Mya asked, glancing over at me.

"I-"

"Yeah he's okay with it," Kim blurted out, interrupting me.

"Okay well let's get started."

*****

Omniscient

After about an half an hour, Mya grabbed her things and left. The session went well, just like all the others.

Paris had made a huge amount of progress and wouldn't be needing his crutches much longer.

Kim hadn't said a word to Paris the entire time, she just wanted to see what exactly went on during these little "sessions". She expected the lady to be an old woman, but was completely caught off guard to see a young beautiful girl.

Even after Mya left, Kim made her way back to the bedroom. She wasn't even mad at Paris, she was mad that she couldn't tell him what was going on. She hated keeping things from him.

So when he asked her about it, it triggered her.

Paris didn't care about her attitude anymore, he knew she'd get over it sooner or later.

Fresh out of the shower, he made his way to his side of the bed before throwing the decorative pillows to the front of it and sitting down. The only thing that covered his body was a towel wrapped around his waist.

Kim looked at him with her arms folded. "So you just weren't gonna introduce me?" she said, making his brows raise.

He turned to look at her like she was crazy. "Fa what? I didn't feel like talking to you no more since you had a attitude."

"You made me get mad on purpose so I wouldn't have to be around you and yo lil girlfriend."

"Kim c'mon na, don't start that. You not even the type of female ta get mad about me bein' around other girls. And I didn't cause ya stank a** attitude. That's you that came up in here with the f*ck sh*t."

She looked at him a little while longer, admiring the water droplets that sat on his caramel skin.

"You know what babe, you're right. I'm sorry. It's just a lot has been on my mind and I took it out on you," she said, squeezing her thighs together.

"Mhm, you kno' you can tell me anything right? I'm yo fiancé for a reason baybeh," he smirked.

She poked out her bottom lip, still kind of upset that she couldn't tell him. She held her arms out, crawling to his side of the bed to hug him. "I love you so much Paris," she said, before he engulfed her into a hug.