it's just lust

jensoo. rated.

. . .

what's your drug?

what is it, that keeps you high on edge? makes you think you can do anything and everything? what is your addiction?

there will always be denial in a stage that is the truth. just because we simply cannot accept what we truly desire. something sick and twisted. something sinful and something so wrong.

but come on, it's the drug.

anyone in the influence would have done anything for it.

there will always be that weakness, the voice that tells us to connect with something so much like us, something so special that scared people away. it was an unhealthy addiction, like a vat of acid joker jumped into. yeah, crazy people would have done anything to drown into that vat of acid.

"you're spacing out again," a woman in the tone of a vibrato singsonged. the brunette, with her hands on either side of her face for support blinked a few times to shut down her train of thoughts. she sips on her cold coffee and groaned in distaste. "it's the coffee." she reasoned in monotone.

"is it because of the blondie?" the woman asked again, her golden name plate "park rosé" shining against the light. she sips her green tea while anticipating for the brunette to answer. both sighed in unison. "look, i know you're an introvert shirt and i respect your privacy but unless you keep on that unprofessional shirt then i need you to tell me shirt."

"not telling unless you say the real shit," the brunette chuckles, throwing her cup of coffee in the bin, then hissing when the drops landed on her attire. "damn kim jisoo i'm doing you a favor."

"me too sangjangnim," jisoo salutes playfully and rosé threw her exercise ball towards the brunettes direction. they play ball for a while.

"i consider raising the dose of my drug intake," she says in deep thought. she expected rosé's eyes to widen in shock and when she did, she immediately corrected herself. "no i - i mean - ! well yeah, i take antidepressants and the like but - " rosé's eyes were bulging too much her sockets were about to come off. "fuck it, you got me, i'm a depressed young adult woman who's madly in love with her best friend and hopeless and never getting out of the void-"

"wait a minute," rosé gnarls the inside of her cheeks.

"the blondie, yes?"

"hey guys do you mind if i borrow scissors?" a soft voice interrupted their 'girl talk'.

speak of the devil, jisoo thought inside her head while she looked straight ahead the blonde woman, displaying her disinterest.

"uh.." rosé trails off, searching for the needed material. "jisoo-yah, do you got some scissors with you?" jisoo grunts when she sees her smirk, she clearly didn't want to get involved in any of this. she lazily took her scissors from the insides of her drawer and handed it over the air. she looked at jennie emotionless and jennie picked up with a smile on her face. jisoo's heart raced quietly. "thank youuu!" jennie kisses her cheek but jisoo dodges.

"i'll get going. thanks again roseanne." she bows politely to her colleague and went away.

"you guys have a problem again?" rosé asks, clearly intrigued to their friendship. relationship. whatever it was.

"we - i don't know," jisoo lets herself sink in her seat, covering her face with her hands.

"i'm not so sure. we were fine then we weren't. but whatever, i'm used to it. it's fine."