enough for today

enough for today [1]

in which the petite jennie met a wounded lisa in an alleyway.

/

when the sun had practically disappeared, the laying brunette on the bed lazily went up and wore a black hoodie and black pants. she goes back to her bed to take her phone, but before that she stared outside the window. she admired the background of the town, the sun faintly showing the rays of its light. she produced a small sigh and went out from her apartment.

instead of riding her black lamborghini, she took a walk heading towards the convenience store. it was her everyday routine, going for a walk to buy ice cream and some snacks, and sometimes taking a stroll around the neighborhood. but now is not the time to wander around alone at night because of the recent happenings in the town. but of course, the daredevil jennie doesn't mind it at all.

once she was satisfied with the amount of snacks she bought, she went to the cashier and paid for it. she went out eating her ice cream happily while partially hopping on the ground. she looks like a kid tasting ice cream for the first time.

there was no cars nor people roaming around, no sounds of engine nor faint laughs from people; just her and the sound of crickets. and she adored the quietness of her surroundings, making her contented with the same taste of the milk ice cream she bought. she walks to the familiar alleyway, the shortcut to her house. and while walking she whilst looked above her just to see a plain black canvas without the shining stars. she frowns, but later on devoured her third ice cream.

a faint groan caught her attention from the dark. her heart rate increased a little as she hears another whimper from the dark corner of the alleyway. she could've ran or just completely ignored the continuous groans and whimpers but curiosity killed her. "hello?"

another groan.

she got nearer and nearer, slowly outlining a resting body figure, where the noises came from. her hands fiddled as she took out her phone to click on the flashlight button. she gasped as her phone practically fell but due to her reflex she was able to tighten its grip around it. "oh my god."

she bended her knees and neared herself at the human's form, examining the wounded figure. there were blood stains on its yellow tee and its clothes were practically torn apart. her eyes traveled northwards and there she saw a woman who was whimpering with clutched eyes. there were scratches and bruises pretty much her whole appearance but nevertheless she looked like she was glowing despite the lack of lighting they had. just now jennie noticed it was a girl, a wounded girl and at its peak at fainting.

jennie wasted no more time and draped the woman's arm around her neck. she struggled at lifting her up since the woman was heavy and torpid howbeit she managed to lift her up by her own small muscles. she became a panting mess just because of that, and for another minute she regretted not driving her lamborghini.

she laid the wounded lady on her bed, (she complemented whether she should let her stay on the sofa since she never once let a single soul enter her room but was an exception being her state) and produced a long sigh. her plan was just to buy herself some snacks but instead she took someone with her, barely knowing that person. her minds talked to each other and she sighed once more. the lighting in her room was enough to let her examine the woman's appearance and body. indeed, she was severely wounded. it only took the brunette half a minute to examine her before remembering what she is supposed to do.

she immediately scooted out her room to take her medical kit and extra clothes for the woman to dress once she finished cleaning her up.

firstly, she wiped the dirt from the woman's face and later on applied ointment on the cotton balls then dabbing it to her wounds. another wince escaped the woman's plump lips and jennie did her best to calm her down. even she was frightened with her movements as if a single wrong move could end the woman's life.