Put On A Show

"You what?"

The loud shout of her voice echoed throughout the room, her hands ruffling through her brown locks whilst she stared at the man in front of her in disbelief. "You fucking what?"

She was beyond angry—she was enraged and about to wield the phone she holds, her brows practically forming together and her eyes sharp and fierce that she could kill him at the moment.

"Jen-jennie I'm s-ssorry. I-I was pan-nicking and you w-were the first person in my m-mind." He explained with unconnected words, struggling to form a proper sentence due to fear and guilt. Tears were pooling in his eyes as he bended on his knees, pleading Jennie for forgiveness.

Jennie, yes, was enraged but it was over weighed by pity, her eyes also getting wet because of a heavy (guilty) heart. "Stand up, dumbass."

He obeyed immediately like a puppy, wiping his tears away and gave her a sad smile. "I hope you unders–"

"Fuck Tae I do. And I'm going to help you, but I'm still mad at your blunt actions."

Kim Taehyung hugged the small and petite Jennie Kim and mumbled multitude 'Thank You's' before pulling away.

"But promise me you'll tell me everything you are up to from now on, okay?" He nods instantly, lowering his hands to meet Jennie's, intertwining them together.

This is weird, they simultaneously think at the same time. Jennie looks at Tae's bewildered and flushed face, breaking their hands apart immediately. Then laughed at their quick skinship.

"Okay, okay," Taehyung wiped his palms on his pants and Jennie snorts at his actions, then covering her face with her hands. "Dude, this is weird as fuck," the brunette remarks and they laughed once again.

"But really though, we should practice," Jennie suggested hesitantly, fiddling with the hem of her shirt, not meeting his gaze. "So that we can make them believe."

It was sudden.

She just felt it, his big, manly hands cupping her face and then,

He kissed her.

/

It was a bad idea. It was a very wrong thing to do. It was the worst thing she had done.

Why hasn't she properly thought of it? Why did she let pity over weighed the guilt inside her heart? Why? Just why did she never thought nor brought up her girlfriend in the first place?

She paced back and forth in her living room, her eyes following the steps she makes while she thought deeply. Her mind was a mess and her heart is beating so loud. She doesn't know what to do.

She glances at the clock and paces again, bags underneath her eyes, her hair disheveled and clothes wrinkled. She don't know what to do, don't know what to say.

An hour more.

Before she can see her again. Her sunshine, the love of her life, her girlfriend.

The only one she loves, the only one she touches, the only one who greets her good morning and the last person she sees at night. She should be the only one.

Her thoughts were halted by the ring of her doorbell.

Or maybe a minute.

She peeks at the peephole and her heart drops.

"Jennie!" She was welcomed by a tight hug, nostrils being filled with the smell of lavender. Feminine and definitely her girlfriend.

They broke the hug and Jennie studied her features; the bangs that was blonde before she left are now orange, the familiar, beautiful doe-eyes, the eyelashes that flutters as she blinks, the sharp nose, and her plump lips.