C H A P T E R 2 3

M A R C O P O V

I didn't know how to feel most people would be honored to be someone's Godfather, but for me, it felt like a sick joke. His big eye's followed me with a wide smile like he was soul searching. I saw his mouth open like he was going to ask again so I gave my answer.

"Lil man," I took a breath because I felt like I was losing control. My vision started to blur and I knew I had to get away from this situation. Snatching my keys off the counter I headed for the door. I heard him asking my mom what he did and it was like a switch. I was a volcano bound to explode.

"Man, this family is truly sick in the head. I come here trying to be a bigger person, hell trying to be a fucking uncle and y'all keep being on bullshit." At that moment they knew I was pissed so they sent him outside with the rest of the kids.

"Legend now damn it don't disrespect my house. You got to understand that this was a tough situation for all of us, not just you. But Roman is innocent and what you just did was unacceptable." My mom preached.

"You know what ma I mean no disrespect, but remember this my shit, I got y'all living good. The same motherfuckas that snaked me. This was tough for y'all? Do you not realize I was fucking a bitch who probably had my brothers dick in her fucking mouth and came home and kissed me. Do y'all realized I played daddy to my fucking nephew and now I don't even think I can be his fucking uncle! But all y'all in this bitch wanna talk about disrespect."

Feeling her hand leave a stinging sensation on my face I knew it was time for me to make my exit. Looking in her eye's I know she could feel the coldness I had for her and the pain that she left me with. I knew her like a book every time she did me wrong she would instantly try to apologize, she did this since I was a kid. But the problem was I wasn't a kid anymore, but a grown-ass man.

"Baby I'm sorry, Legend I'm sorry," she choked. All her pleading was going in and out one ear.

"Ma it's fine because the same way dad walked out on us that night you did the same," I confessed. The room got quiet again, this time like death had fallen over it.

"No, now Legend you not going to sit up here and say that to me. I was here, I stayed Levi choose to walk out. I made sure y'all had everything y'all needed. I'm sorry I couldn't afford them damn Balenciaga's on yo feet, but I work damn hard," she cried.

"See ma it's always about materialistic shit with you. I never asked you for nothing money could buy, but I was begging for my mom to fucking love me. You couldn't stand to look at me for almost 3 months because I looked like that nigga. So you fucking sent me away to stay with Granny. Hell, three months turned into a whole two damn year. I was crying out for my fucking mother, but she never showed up and all I got left was you," I knew I had a face full of tears, but I didn't give a fuck.

"I made myself allow you back in my life, and you played me so dirty man. That day I found out you knew it was like you walking out the door again, but this time I made sure to lock that bitch," Pushing passed everyone I headed toward my car. Jaylassa and Nia were arguing but that was none of my concern.

"Girl get the fuck out my face, you dirty mouth bitch. See my baby needed a bitch like yo nasty ass to find a real bitch like me," Nia boasted. Turning around and seeing these grown as women fighting at a kid's party was beyond me. I ain't going to lie Jaylassa was laying Nia ass out, but I ran over and broke the fight up before one of these dummies got hurt.

"Bitch you going to jail cause I'm fucking pregnant," Nia screamed. I stood their mouth wide open in shock. Everybody from the backyard was now in the front staring at me. Jaylassa stood their eye's watering and Nia smirking.

"Yeah, bitch I'm going to give him something yo nasty ass couldn't a real son," I winced at her words. She turned around and address me while everybody was watching.

"Tell that bitch Lee that she going to have to learn her place because your girlfriend is having yo baby, not some bitch you just fuck on," she laughed.

"Watch yo fucking mouth," was all I said before I stormed off to my car. I was so fucked!

L E E A N N A P O V

Rolling over on the bed, I sighed at seeing I was still alone. I was surprised to see I had so many notifications. Seeing Love's name on my screen so many times had me worried, but I hated it. She was like a sister to me, we had been best friends since 6th grade. It was crazy to me that she would betray me like that for a nigga who dog walked her for fun. Looking down and seeing that she was calling me once I again against my gut I answered.

"What do you want, when somebody doesn't answer you should get the hint," I said coldly.

"Look I know you don't want to hear from me," she sniffed.

"Damn right," I interrupted.

"Lee just listen, I need you to please drop the charges." She cried out into my ear.

"Love I'm not dropping shit, I hope he rots in jail."

"Please, Lee I'm pregnant and I can't do this by myself."

"I'm sorry but didn't you say fuck my baby? Well, I guess it fuck your's and yo baby daddy."

"I never knew what a selfish bitch you were. But It's cool, and it's fuck yours too. Matter fact you need worry about who's fucking yo baby daddy. Tell him I said congrats to him and Nia." Hearing the phone call end I wanted to cry. I called her back about 30 times, but she never answered. Getting a text message I opened it and clicked on the link. I felt sick to my stomach staring at Nia's Instagram and her sonogram.

Sitting on the bed I tried to think about how I would handle this situation. Hell, he wasn't my man, but you don't tell somebody you love them and then do this to them. I didn't even hear the door open I was lost in my thoughts.

"Lee what's wrong," he asked. Looking at him in the face I could tell he knew by the stream of tears on mine.

Enjoy & Thanks for the support