C H A P T E R 1 3

L E E A N N A P O V

The drive back to Marco or whatever he wanted to call himself today was peaceful. Putting my car in park I hurried up the stairs to conceal myself from the rain. Walking into my room I stripped down into my rob for some more much needed me time.
"I don't want to play no games, " I harmonized. Most of the day went by as a blur.
Wiping the sleep from my eyes and inhaled the most delicious smelling food. Turing my head I tried to go back to sleep but the aching of my stomach lead me right to his kitchen. He stood there back towards me working his way around the kitchen looking so damn good.
"Hey," I softly whispered.
"Oh shit wassup Lee, you hungry. I was just making me and," Nia appeared before he could finish his sentence. Her eyes followed me as if it was a challenge and placed a kiss on his lips. She looked like an Instagram model, and I knew why he chose her.

 She looked like an Instagram model, and I knew why he chose her

"Oh, I didn't know yo little friend was still staying here. Lil baby do you need help finding a job," she chuckled. Before he had the chance to check her I did it myself.
"Look I don't know what you're so fucking pressed about, but let me tell you, baby, you got the right bitch. All the little smart remarks you've been making I kept my mouth shut because of your so-called girl. But then again you have every reason to be pressed about a fat bitch that could have yo nigga eating her pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Grabbing myself water I headed back to my room. Marco's look didn't go unnoticed as he licked his lips.
"Yo what the fuck is too you
, letting that pig disrespect me! What the fuck she mean you tryna eat her pussy." I guess he didn't answer fast enough, because her whining voice overtook the house.
"Legend," she cried.
Closing my eyes I drifted back to sleep. My dream was getting intense, my moans louder. And the sensation of him between my legs stronger.
"Uhhh baby please don't stop," I cried as he ate my pussy like a pro.
"I'm just getting started," I jumped awake as the image of Marco overtook my dream. I have never been this turned on from a dream. Grabbing my water I took a swig thinking it would calm me down, but nothing could. My body moved before my mind and moments later I was staring Marco in his face.
"Wassup Lee, you good? Something happened?" worry overtook his face. Wrapping my arms around him I kissed him with every piece of me. The kisses turned sloppy as we tore off each other's clothes. Stepping back he looked at me.
"You sure you wanna do this? Because once I taste it ma that pussy is mine." Sliding my panties off I gave him all the confirmation he needed.
"Damn Baby you already wet for me," he stared mesmerized, before licking my pussy like it was his last meal. I tried scooting back, but he had my thighs locked in his arm. After a couple of minutes, he had me cumming back to back like never before. Pulling his dick out his pants I had a flashback to the bathroom, but this time it looked so much bigger. Licking the tip, I gave him the best head of his life. Had him moaning like a bitch.
"Fuck, stop," he said when he realized what he was doing. Laying me on my back he sucked tenderly on my neck, before looking me in my eyes.
"Once I slide in this shit belongs to me." He teased me by rubbing the tip on my entrance. I moaned with pleasure.
"I'm possessive about my shit, and I've killed niggas for less."
"Okay baby," I cried out as he entered me. It was like losing my virginity again because Gio was nowhere near this size.
He made love to my body all night long, until we fell asleep.
Waking up in his arms reminded me of what happened last night and I smiled.
"Wassup beautiful," he said while kissing my neck. All-day he did little cute things to make me feel warm inside. It was like high school all over again.
Reading my book I felt my phone vibrate.

I just smiled at the message for minutes, before responding yes

I just smiled at the message for minutes, before responding yes. He was coming to pick me up at 9:30, but I already had taken a shower for the night. I put on a cute brown dress and did some quick makeup. The whole night he was such a gentleman, and that was something I thought a man couldn't be for a while. Closing my eyes I asked the Lord for forgiveness and true guidance.
Sitting in his car thoughts overtook my focus.
"Was I moving to fast?"
"Do I still love Giovanni?"
"Am I ready for something new?"
Deep in thoughts, I felt his hand gently grab mine as we rode to our destination.
The restaurant was beautiful and the food was even better. We ate our food while conversing for a little.
"You look mad beautiful tonight Lee," he smiled. My face lit up like a kid on Christmas Day. The littlest things he says to me brightens my days.
"Thank you,"
"So umm, I asked you out tonight because I really wanted to tell you something." My attention was completely on him now.
"So I've done a lot of shit in my life, fucked over a lot of people. For some reason whenever I see you hurt or crying there's this pain in my heart. And that's not on no soft shit. I don't know what we doing right now, but I know that going a day without seeing you wouldn't be the same." Wiping the tears from my eyes I just sat there. The night went by smoothly and I enjoyed myself completely. Cuddling in his bed I inhaled his aroma and felt like I was finally in a place of peace. Not even minutes later my phone was ring like crazy. It was crazy to see Ms. Laura calling because I thought she would know by now that I and her son broke up.
"LeeAnna this is mama Laura."
"Yes, ma'am I know who it is, what's wrong?"
"Look I know my son has hurt you in the utmost disrespectful way! But please go get him from that hospital. He found out that baby wasn't his and know he acting a fool and is finna get arrested."
"Mama Laura that's not my pro-."
"Please for me! He is all I got."
"Okay."

Sorry for the long delay, but at last the chapter!!