C H A P T E R 9

L E E A N N A P O V
"Nia chill the fuck out! The fuck you being so fucking disrespectful for," he ragged. His eyes went so cold and his voice was so rough. I tried to keep my focus on anything but them, because I didn't need anymore problems in my life.
"Aye bitch, Hello Bitch I know you fucking hear me. I don't give a fuck what Marco saying. I time for you to get the fuck on." Whipping my head around I looked at the most beautiful girl with the most horrible attitude.
"Excuse me," was all I could muster up. Silence filled the room and Marco had the most defeated look on his face. Grabbing my keys I head to the door for the last time. I prayed that he came after me or said something, but without any protest I walked out of his house. Getting in my car I felt a ton of bricks fall on me, because I had nobody. Turing my key in the ignition I pulled off with no where to go. Blinking away the tears that blurred my vision I tried to find the bright side. Turning into the nearest entrance I sighed at the Hotel sign.
"May I have one room please your deluxe," I sighed while sliding my card. Running my hands over my face I tried to take in what's been happening this week.
"Ma'am I'm sorry, but It says you no longer have access to this card," the clerk responded.
Grabbing my phone I called my bank in a frantic. Giovanni was hitting my every lasting nerve. After minutes of being on the phone, I gave in and handed the clerk the rest of my money. Unlocking my room I fell into my bed thinking constantly why this was happening to me. Drifting to sleep I made a note in my head to go get my work clothes.
The sunlight burned through my eyelids instantly waking me out of the most peaceful slumber. Swinging my body off the bed I headed to the bathroom to freshen up with the complementary items the hotel gave. Changing my clothes I grabbed my keys and headed toward Walmart. My drive was short and sweet as I purchased a bottle of mace. Sitting in my front seat I tried to find some type of good in the situation. Pulling into my drive way I gripped the can of mace with my life. Placing my key in the lock a wave of fear came over me.
Slowing opening the door I jumped at him staring right at me.
"We need to talk," he stated. I instantly stepped back aiming the mace at him. No words were exchanged just stares of heartbreak. As his hands touched mine my body began to tremble.
"I'm not going to hurt you I promise, and this shit is breaking my heart to see you afraid of me. I'm the cause of this shit but I just can't see you with another nigga."
Studying his face I felt a wave of emotion building in me. Gliding my fingers over his tears I wiped them away. It was like to magnets next to each other as our lips intertwined. Our kisses so tender but rough. My body ached for him and even though I knew he was bad for me I couldn't resist. He was my first, my only and hopefully my last. I was in bliss when his tongue danced around my neck leaving traces of his presence.
Completely stripping out of our clothes I pushed the thoughts of my body, and his betrayal out of my head. Opening my legs Gino devoured me like I was his last meal. With every lick and suck my back being to arch. Closing my eyes I was spooked when he wasn't the person I was imagining. I instantly got turned on even more as his was drowning more in my wetness. My mind envisioned Marco between my legs and my body exploded like never before. Usually my mouth would be watering as Gino stroked himself, but Marco was on my mind.
"Giovanni I can't do this anymore," I mumbled enough for him to hear. He stood there confused as I got redressed and grabbed my belongings. Heading to the closet I quickly packed a bag. Because even though I paid the bills the house was in his name. I was naive at the time and paid for a house not even in my name. Rushing out the door I left him there confused and ego bruised.
"If I can't have you nobody can," he screamed from the room.
I knew I deserved better and I knew in my heart it wasn't him. Pull off into the day I couldn't control the tears that kept falling.
Once back at the hotel I took a long hot shower and cried myself to sleep.
Waking up I had to many texts from Love for comfort. I hadn't talked to her since the club and I felt bad for keeping her out of the loop. Calling her number I placed the phone to my ear and waited for an answer.
"Bitch why haven't I heard from you in days Lee," she ranted. I been distancing myself from her, because she was in such a happy space and I didn't want to have my negativity around her.
"Im sorry I just been trying to figure myself out and really my life, but let's go out. I really need some drinks and to be around people."
"Girl you know I'm down."
Hanging up the phone I searched until I found a club ready outfit.

The club was packed and there was so many fine niggas here, but my mind was somewhere else

The club was packed and there was so many fine niggas here, but my mind was somewhere else. Me and Love headed to her boy toy VIP section. We chatted for a while and just had genuine girl time. I also shared company with this cute guy in the section. It was just some harmless flirting.
"So How about letting me get your number," he smiled with his gold teeth as he slide his hand on my thigh.
"Marco nigga I didn't know yo ass was sliding through," someone announced. Lifting my eyes he was burning holes through me. He was making me feel like I was cheating when I barley knew this man. Sliding dude hand of my thigh I quickly made my way to that stairs. However I was startled when hands wrapped around my waist.
"Where you going ma."
His touch was intoxicating and I was truly under his influence.

Filer chapter, but stay tuned for the next chapter!!!! Coming soon