C H A P T E R 4

L E E A N N A P O V

"What the hell! Let me go," I squealed. Throwing me into the office he looked at me with eyes of pure evil. Straighten my dress I began to stand up, but his eyes sent fear down my spine.

"Sit the fuck down LeeAnna," he roared. I looked everywhere except his face, because I didn't want him to see the hurt he caused me. As every tear fell I quickly wiped it away. Giovanni wasn't going to break me, and I'll be damned if he every seen me cry again. As a sense of courage filled my body I got the power to look at him.

"What the fuck do you want," I snapped. Straightening my dress again I inched towards the door. He just sat there hands cupped like a maniac. As I placed my hand on the door knob I felt his body heat radiating on me. My breathing started to speed up, this sort of fire ran through my body. His hands found their way around my waist. Closing my eyes I felt tears fall, and my heart beat fast. Turning my body to face his I felt tiny. Not just physically, but mentally tiny. I stopped my dreams to help him, and he had always been ungrateful. Placing my hand on his chest I pushed him back a couple of inches.

"I have to go," my voice broke. This time when I turned to leave I was invaded by his lips. The way he kissed me made me want to melt. Every suck on my bottom lip, and sloppy kiss I felt him. This was the reason why I couldn't give up on us; although, he hurt me deep I wasn't leaving my man. If every person in America thinks I'm a fool so be it. Lifting my dress off his eyes traveled down my body. Every stretch mark, roll, and cellulite he took in.

"No other man can have you, because your mine. I.. I..," he tried to finish. I felt the tears build up in my eyes because he couldn't say it. He couldn't say the word that would have restored our world. Wiping away my tears I shield my body. All I could do was laugh, and confusion filled his face. Snatching my dress off the floor I quickly got redressed.

"You can't say it can you," I giggled. The seriousness on his face didn't change.

"You can't even say I fucking love you after 5 years. I'm done! I'm done fighting for a relationship that sure isn't there. I'm done sharing a man with music, and other women, because trust me I know there has been more. I want all your shit out my fucking house," My voice rumbled the room.

Snatching the door open I walked to straight to the bar and ordered a couple drinks. Giovanni got on stage and preformed his songs from his new album. The crowd ate him up, and loved every minute of it. A slide show started playing, and not one photo of me was on there, but Brianna and him were broadcast widely.

 A slide show started playing, and not one photo of me was on there, but Brianna and him were broadcast widely

This photo was playing tricks with my mind, because that was the same outfit from our engagement party. I was trying to put pieces together, and I couldn't comprehend. I was pregnant at our engagement party, and I had spend at least 4 thousands dollars on that outfit. I wasn't even sad anymore at this point I was filled with full anger. Grabbing my keys I walked out the club. Finding his red Bugatti I stuck my key so deep into the body of his car. Carving fuck you I felt a crowd form around me. I was indeed a angry black women, but my rage was no where over. Walking back into the club I head straight for VIP. He was sitting there chopping it up with his friends with Brianna on his side. Laughing to myself at the pettiness I was going to execute. Pushing past the security guard, I walk straight to the sexy stranger. As my lips touched his I felt the electrical wave full my body. As I disconnected our kiss I can tell Marco felt it too. When I tried to push my words out I felt my arm being yanked with extreme force. I never thought Giovanni would ever use that much force on me.

Slamming me into the wall he spat venom into my face. I have never seen Giovanni so mad, and I was actually scared at this point. Dominique had to come pry him away from me, and I was so embarrassed at this point. Marco stood there with a blank look on his face, and I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Turning on my feet I started to walk away, but I had some words left.

"It doesn't fell good does it seeing someone you love or in your case loved kiss someone else. But fucking trust me Giovanni I can do more, and I will do more. I'm so free of your bullshit. By the way nice tux in that picture I remember buying it for our engagement dinner," I laughed.

Walking away to find Love I finally felt like I won. Making our way to my car I tried to fill Love in on what happed.

"Aye ma wait up," the voice of an angel yelled.
He was so fine that I couldn't stand to look at him. I was also embarrassed about the whole situation so I tried to sped up walking. As I made it to the car door I felt his hand touch me. Every time we touched it was like electrical currents running through my body.

"You kiss a nigga and run away," he said while flashing his pretty smile.

"But look both y'all been drinking so let a nigga take you home."

"Take me to your home. I mean take me to my home," I stuttered. I felt so stupid for saying that, but all he did was smile.

"Maybe another time gorgeous, but forreal I wouldn't fell comfortably if you and your friend drive like that pretty face," He laughed.

As every word fell from his mouth I literally felt like I was melting. Maybe something new is what I need. :)

Sorry for the late story 😭 I been adjusting to college. But cheers will be updated tomorrow & hope you enjoy this chapter. ❤️