C H A P T E R 2 0

M A R C O P O V

"Baby brother, I haven't seen you in a couple years little nigga! You living good," he smiled. Taking a step bad I allowed myself to chuckle. This nigga had to be off some tune, because I knew damn well he couldn't be in my office let alone my presence. Rubbing my face I let my outside look calm but my insides was burning up.

"Nigga, you got some fucking nerves! You so luck you supposed to be my blood, or yo body would be on this fucking floor," I roared. Rome looked around the room before locking eyes on me.

"Legend, save that tough shit for someone else I raised you! Hell you lucky that bitch Jaylassa was going to bleed yo ass dry. Trust me I know," he said pouring himself a complementary cup of whiskey. Having a seat in my chair he just stared at me.

"No love," he asked sipping the glass. Snatching my 9 mm pistol from my waistband, I cocked it back and let the cold steel rest against his forehead.

"If you wasn't for that beautiful woman who birthed us, I promise your brains would be spilled all over this office bitch. Don't ever speak to me as long as you live, and trust you keep fucking with me I promise them motherfucks will be short," I gritted.
As much as I wanted to hate this nigga and do him in, I couldn't! I loved this nigga like a father and he snaked me in the worst kind of way. Pulling my gun back I snatch my keys and my wallet. Who ever this nigga was that put his hands on Lee was going to feel all this rage. Sliding in my car I let the windows down because I felt myself suffocating. Before I could pull off a woman slide me a envelope. I looked at for a second confused. Ripping it open I stared at a party invitation for Roman's 4th birthday party. It wasn't long before the invite was covered in tears. That punk ass nigga knew just how to fuck with me mentally. Putting my car in drive, I pushed 95 all the way to Lee's apartment. Usually it would take 30 to 40 minutes to get from my office to her places but I made it there in 10.

Running up the stairs I seen their front door wide open and screaming coming from inside. Pulling my pistol back out I cocked it ready for anything. Hearing Lee's voice scream, made me panic. Running in the bedroom I was shocked to see this nigga beating on Love, like she was a nigga. Looking over at Lee I seen blood running from her nose. Taking the back of my gun I sent a forceful blow to the back of his head, knocking him off of Love. The nigga started crying like a bitch holding his head in a cradled position. I pistol whipped him until his face was covered in blood, but I wasn't done. I had so much anger in me I wanted to kill the nigga with my bare hands . Dropping my gun, I started send my fist into his face in the the same manner. I drowned out Love and Lee's screams.

"Lee he going to kill him! Tell him to stop," Love cried. I felt someone tugging at my arm, but I didn't give a fuck. I didn't know if he was alive or not, but I didn't stop.

"What the fuck are you doing," Lee yelled from behind me.

"I'm calling the police," Love cried.

"The fuck! But when I was ready to call on his ass you said no! Look at your fucking face, mine! I don't know if my baby is even okay after he was throwing me around," Lee raged. Getting up I sent my Tim's down on his body as he roared in pain. He was alive.

"I don't give a fuck about yo baby or any of that shit, I love him! Stoppppp," Love cried out when we all heard a rib crack.

Grabbing my strap and Lee hand I pulled her to the door.

"Bitch fuck yo fake ass, I told Lee about yo snake ass! Call 12 I don't give a fuck, do you not know who I am? I ruin this city bitch! Matter of fuck I'll call em." Pulling out my phone I called my connection in the police station and told them the information.

"Just like that baby girl, when yo little nigga get out of custody, you better make sure the woman I love and my seed good. Or that nigga dead and that a promise."

Walking out the front door Love sobbed and pleaded for Lee to stay.

Getting in my car I pushed it to the hospital in a hurry.

L E E A N N A P O V

I was so scared, holding my stomach I prayed God saved my baby. I couldn't stop the tears rolling from my eyes. It only made it worse that Marco was crying as well. I sat in the seat and watch my heart sink as blood appeared on my pants. I felt sick to my stomach. With everything the police appeared behind us with lights flashing. Marco was doing a hundred and something to the hospital. He acted like he wasn't fazed by their presence. I was overwhelmed and scared out of the world. Feeling a cramp shoot through my body I cried out to God.

"Lord, no! I can't go through this again," I cried out loud. Marco looked at me with pleading eyes, but I don't know what he thought I could do. In the mist of my pain I realized the police stopped trailing us. Seeing his hand laying on the armrest I grabbed it and squeezed for dear life when another pain shot through my body again. Yanking the car in park he grabbed me and carried me into the emergency room.

"Help, I need some fucking help," he screamed face full of tears.

"I love you so much LeeAnna! Baby look at me," he cried. I wanted to say it back so much y'all would never know. I felt myself fading and everything drifting away.

This chapter is a lot to taking so I'm not going to say a lot. Just Enjoy!

*If you are a writer and have books published, I would LOVE to read them & give you a s/o... Leave a comment if you like <3