6.

22nd May, 1940

Tony felt happy walking into school today. He had spent a long while at Steve's house yesterday, telling him about his mom. He opened up quote a lot to him, and he didn't regret a thing.

Steve was just a great person to talk to. He was so understanding and could also relate to how Tony was feeling. He also had so much respect.

But Tony's friends were happy to see him walk into the cafeteria, and not even towards the coffee machine.

"Tony!" Natasha smiled brightly.

"Hey, Tony!" Bruce said.

"Hey." He gleamed.

"No coffee this morning, Tony?" Pietro asked."

"No, I got a lot of sleep last night. 11 hours. Compared to the usual 4 hours, that is good." He took a seat next to Nat.

"Hey, guys, gas anyone heard that there are two new kids?" Clint exclaimed, louder than expected. The group got a few stares as they shushed Clint.

"Yes, keep your voice down." Nat rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." He began to whisper. "I think they are both brothers from Britain and are going to be in our grade."

"More twins?" Wanda asked, eating her yogurt.

"No, not twins."

"How can they both in our year but not twins, dickwad." Rhodey huffed.

"Oh yeah..."

"What Clint is trying to say, is that we need to 'claim' them. Make them a part of this group." Nat suggests.

"Because, British people: rich. Rich people: epic parties!" Clint whisper-shouts. The group all laughed.

"When are they starting?"

"Today, I think." Clint said. "Or maybe tomorrow..."

"Helpful." Tony said sarcastically.

About an hour later, the group were all sat in their form room for registration. Unexpectedly, the door flew open, a man with blonde hair down to his shoulders walking through.

"Ah, here you are." The teacher spoke, standing from her seat. "Class, this is Thor Odinson. He's from England."

"How do you do, Americans?" Nobody spoke, everyone was too busy staring at his muscles. The teacher cleared her throat.

"Anyway, Mr Odinson, please may you take a seat next to..." her eyes scanned the room. "Ah, Mr Banner, over there in the corner."

He nodded, making his way through to the back. Everyone's eyes followed him, including Tony's, right up until he sat down and swung his bag under the desk.

Tony turned his attention back to the board, as did everyone else, and his thoughts returned back to Steve.

He would go to the diner after school today, and if he is lucky, Steve will be there again.

He was counting down the minutes until the end of the day.