i love you

The car ride back to the hotel felt as if it was an eternity. We sat in the back seat of the uber, the driver mindlessly listening to music and watching the road. Luckily, they didn't bother to make eye contact nor small talk other than a simple "hello".

I could see River's leg slightly bouncing with anticipation which only made me more anxious. I didn't know what to expect once we reached the hotel, and that scared me.

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind on how I could mess things up and cause everything to go south.

Suddenly the car stopped and the driver turned in his seat, "You two have a nice night."
"You too," River replied before we both got out of the car.

Walking towards the elevator and up was loud, the hotel was still lively, people walking in and out as if it was still early in the day.

Once we reached the hotel room, River unlocked the door letting me in first. Turning around, we were only inches apart after he closed the door.

The moon played as the only source of light in the dark room through the large windows. As he hovered over me I was able to see his face clearer in the dark, any ounce of innocence washed away.

*Mature Scene* 👀

Before I could react, I was lifted up and placed against the wall. His lips smothering my neck as he stood between my legs. My heart pounded as I moved my hands to his hair and his lips traveled up until they reached mine.

He moved his hands from my waist and down to my thighs before moving me off the wall and towards the bedroom, not breaking the kiss. I was lightly thrown onto the bed before he climbed on top of me.

He hesitated as his eyes roamed my body, "Are you sure about this?"
Nodding, I pulled him down closer, "But are you?"
He smiled before moving his hand to the nightstand, "I've been sure."

He threw the condom beside us and slowly pulled off my shorts, kissing my stomach as he continued to my underwear. And teasingly kissed inside of my thighs.

As soon as I felt his tongue, I gasped and my back arched at the sudden feeling before he pushed my stomach down with his free hand. He pushed his tongue in deeper as my toes curled and I grabbed at the sheets.

My breathing was heavy as he continued to hold me down by my stomach. It felt different compared to the first time, he seemed more eager. Demandingly rubbing my sensitive nub with his other hand as I moaned.

Before I released he stopped and crawled back up so we were face to face, his usual light blue eyes looking dark in the dim moonlight.

He flipped over and lifted me on top of him before smashing his lips into mine. As I straddled his waist I could feel the bulge in his sweatpants.

I moved my hands from his neck to the strings of his sweats, quickly pulling them off as he stopped kissing me to pull off his shirt.

His kisses trailed down my collarbone and his hands unbuttoned my crop top from the front before he held me by my waist and pulled me closer to his number. I started grinding on him, resulting in a string of low groans as he guided my motions with his hands.

He reached for the condom before pulling away and staring at me. He was still taller than me while sitting with his back against the headboard, and my body on top of him.

He leaned his head against mine, both of us breathing heavily as I pulled his boxers down. He put the condom on his large figure before lying me down and hovering over me.

Keeping eye contact, he lined himself up before slowly pushing in. I gasped at the new contact before he continued to stroke slowly.

He leaned down until our chests were touching and used one hand to unclip my bra, throwing it onto the floor. Still leaned against me, he started going faster, leaving hickeys on my collarbone.

I moaned when he hit a certain spot as he knowingly continued in that motion. My hands ran over his back, scratching eagerly, "Harder."

I felt his lips curl into a smile on my neck before he looked directly at me, quickening his pace and pushing his full length in this time. I bit down on my lip, muffling the noises before he pulled them apart with his thumb and whispered in my ear, "I want to hear you."

I got louder as his pace got faster, saying his name in slurs and digging my nails into his back while he groaned. As we climaxed, he continued sloppily stroking through it before lying down next to me. Pulling the condom off, he threw it in the small trash can by the bed.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to his chest. Both of us breathing heavily, being the only audible noises in the room.

My eyes began to flutter shut, his finger tracing along my back.

"I love you, Lia."
"I love you too," I whispered back as I slowly drifted asleep.

Did I wait a whole week to drop an update? Yeah I did it, Yeah I did it-
I'm sick and have been sleeping so much it's crazyyyy but thank you so much for 22k reads its unbelievable that its growing like this.

I changed the covers of my drafted books and I'm thinking about changing the cover for this one bc its a them to it all, but idk yet. If I do change it just know it'll be flowers in water if you dont see it in you Reading List.