The strings

Shorter part this time because I'm tight on time. Stay tuned. More parts are to come.

Some time had passed since the scene with Trollex. Branch had shooed away the crowd just as Poppy had returned with her father. Trollex recognized King Peppy's name when Branch introduced them. It seemed King Peppy recognized Trollex as well which helped to ease Trollex's nerves hearing a familiar name. Poppy, displayed great kindness to Trollex as she explained that he was in the Pop troll's land. Trollex returned the courtesy by explaining the reef where he was from.
"The rock trolls threatened us, I had no choice but to give up our string. Ever since I feel my connection to my music weakening."
"Your string?" Poppy asked.
"All different types of trolls have a string that connects them to their type of music." King Peppy answered.
Poppy looked at her father surprised. "Dad, you knew all this time that there were other types of trolls out there?"
King Peppy nodded. "Come with me. I'll show you our string and explain everything."

Trollex slowly swam lapsaroung the small pool while he waited for the others to return. The crowd had thankfully not returned even without Branch there to repel them. Trollex was sick with worry. He'd failed to rescue his string from the rock trolls and his subjects probably assumed he'd abandoned them or been taken. He hadn't told anyone when he left because he didn't want them to try and stop him or come with and be put in danger. However, now they most likely were worried with him being gone so long. Trollex could only pray they wouldn't come after him.
Trollex had been so lost in thought that he almost didn't notice Poppy and the others return. Poppy seemed in high spirits.
"Trollex, we've decided to help you get your string back!"
Trollex looked surprised. "Why would you do that?"
Poppy shot him a smile. "Because we Pop trolls help those in need, and the other trolls out there are also in danger if the Rock trolls plan to steal the other strings.I want to at least warn them. So what do ya say? Will you let us help?" Poppy held out her hand.
Trollex hesitated, but soom smiled softly and shook her hand to seal the deal. Secretly relieved to now have some help to save his string and his music.

Trolls world tour A Trollex StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara