Let the show begin

Still time to get in some Ocs for later epilogue chapters. Just message me their name and appearance.
—————————————————————-

Trollex gave the glass one good bang with no success. He sighed, irritated to be back in the tank on Barb's ship. Trollex pushed his irritation to the side, now was not the time to be worrying about Barb's attempts to mock him. He glanced over at the guitar which was now complete with all of the strings, no doubt another way for Barb to broadcast her victory. Poppy hadn't spoken a word, instead just sat in her cell hugging her knees. Trollex honestly couldn't blame her. Within a day she'd discovered that the pop trolls had driven the trolls apart, been separated from Branch, betrayed by a new friend, lost her string, and now they were both on their way to the rock territory. The door suddenly opened and Barb strode into the room.

Barb shot Trollex a triumphant grin as she moved over to Poppy's cell. "Comfortable pipsqueak?"
Poppy stood up and gripped the bars. "You don't have to do this Barb. The strings should be united to do good by bringing the trolls together, not to destroy and control."

"Oh, but I will bring everyone together, under a nation of rock. You obviously finally learned about our history. Having differences has done nothing but divide us. What I'm offering is a permanent solution. You could still be a willing participant, be friends like you wanted."

Poppy crossed her arms, but her flowered dress didn't aid her intimidation level. "I'm not your friend."

"It makes no difference, soon we'll all be one big nation of trolls. You can deny it, but you and I are quite similar Poppy, both just queens trying to do what's best for their own."

"Leave her alone Barb!" Trollex gave the glass another hard bang. Barb shrugged it off and moved over to the guitar, picking it up before heading to the exit. "Enjoy your last moments of being techno and pop." She called back as she disappeared.

It didn't take them long to reach the rock territory. Trollex and Poppy had been separated when their holding cells were moved from the ship to the main structure. Trollex was finally taken out of the cell only to be thrown into another circular cell. He glared at the rock rolls as they disappeared. Looking around he noticed the other leaders in similar situations, even the queen and king of funk had been caught. Before they had any chance to exchange words the platforms under them began to raise the leaders into the air. Holes opened up in the ceiling for them to pass by. Trollex shielded his eyes as he was met by a blinding light. When he finally adjusted he and the others found themselves outlining a giant stage.

The stage was bursting with lights and hard metal sounds that passed over the crowd. Trollex's gaze followed the spotlight as it passed over the hundreds of trolls on the stands. Every nation of trolls was horded into their own section, even his techno trolls. How and when did Barb go back to capture them. His thoughts were interrupted when Barb appeared on the stage with the string filled guitar. Sporting a new pale rock outfit. Lava exploded around her to add to her dramatic entrance.

Barb stepped to the edge of the stage. "Let The Show Begin!"