Is It Over?

Not the final chapter don't worry! 

That's all I have to say.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Trollex felt his breath catch in his throat when the piranha ships stormed into the village ans started to terrorize the village. Either the ship itself was causing the damage or the rock trolls that spilled from them started running around to break whatever they could find. Some of them even started trapping the hybrids under nets.

The hybrid leader suddenly turned-on Branch and the others. "You! You led them to us!" She shouted while cradling the harp close to her chest.

"We didn't!" Branch yelled back. "And if we did, it was an accident!"

The two of them burned into each other with their scowls of rage. Trollex really didn't think now was the time to be turning amongst themselves. However before he could step in to break them up and remind them of the true enemy below them, Trollex heard an all too familiar voice let out a scream down below which made his blood freeze. He quickly scanned the area below, trying to locate BDB among the crowd. How could he have forgotten about him? Trollex cursed to himself and kept looking, not that there was much left to look at with how much had already been ruined by the rock trolls. Finally Trollex spotted BDB in the water with some of the techno hybrids, a piranha ship headed straight for them. Trollex hurried back down the steps and hovered as fast as he could towards his friend, managing to scoop him up just in time for the piranha ship to storm past. Trollex felt BDB shiver in his arms and held him close, about to bring him back to Branch and the hybrid leader when he heard a mocking voice address him "Well well! A familiar face all the way out here. You're a long way from home little fish."

Trollex turned towards the massive piranha ship standing behind him. Forcing himself to be brave as he stared up at the troll standing in the entrance. "Barb..."

"The one and only! And Poppy of course." She added while wrapping an arm around Poppy who was standing beside Barb. Poppy had the Pop harp in her hands with the blank string laced through the center.

Trollex shot a glare at both of them. Equally pissed at them for their actions. "So what now Barb? You going to use that string and mess up the last chance to save our music?"

"That's the idea little fish. And this time wont be like the last because we will be united under one kind of music, a new kind. No one music is gaining more power over the others, we're simply uniting under a combination. It's the perfect solution."

"You're both insane!" Trollex shouted. "That music is toxic and void of harmony!"

Barb shrugged off his words, "accept it or don't." She said and turned to Poppy. "You can do the honours pipsqueak."

Poppy remained silent and simply nods at Barb before tilting the harp towards the rest of the village and gave the blank string a flick. The terrible sound erupting from the motion. Screams erupted around them as the hybrids covered their ears from the noise, only to have their musics dragged from their bodies. Trollex didn't want to drop BDB so he was forced to listen to the messed up sound at full volume, causing him to drop to the ground while he tried to bear it.

Suddenly the blank string's sound was cut off in an instant. Trollex looked up to find out why and found Branch standing before the ship, the Harmony string and harp in his left hand, his free hand crossed over his body from when he brushed it against the harmony string. Poppy seemed shocked when the blank string was cut out but quickly released another tune, however it was eradicated just as quickly as the last when Branch played a counter melody. The harmony string glowed brightly in response.

Trollex watch the two strings battle each other over and over until finally Branch strung the harmony string harder, releasing a massive wave of collected and harmonized music right at Barb and Poppy, the wave knocking them both back and shattering the harp along with the blank string. Trollex could just barley see the blank string shrivel up and fade away, but as it did, what seemed like hundreds of small lights erupted from the remains and zipped away in all directions. Returning the stolen music to its hosts. Trollex sighed in relief as his techno music was once again returned to his soul. Along with the rest of the hybrids.

Trollex hovered over to Branch, the hybrid leader and Trollzart also joined him in praising Branch. "You did it! But how did you convince her to give you the harp." Trollex asked while gesturing to the hybrid leader.

The hybrid leader crossed her arms in defiance of being friendly and Branch answered for her. "She realised was the best option given the situation, simple as that." He explained before handing the harp back to the hybrid leader who then proceeded to return it to the tower.

Once she had left the group turned back to the ship to address the other problem now that the blank string was no longer a concern. What to do with Poppy and Barb?

No one moved. They didn't exactly need to worry about them running off since the blast from the harmony string had knocked Poppy and Barb out cold.

"What do we do with these two and the rest of the rock trolls?" Trollzart finally asked.

Everyone was silent until Branch finally answered him. "I've got an idea."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a stupid cliffhanger to keep you guessing.

Until next time!