Deal

I'm back! Thank you all for being sooo patient with me.
————————————————-

Trollex led his trolls back along the river, but Poppy was chasing after him. "Trollex wait!"

Trollex let out a sigh and halted. Letting Vibe take the lead while he swam over to Poppy. Hurt was spread out onto her face. "You're leaving?"

"Poppy I wanted this to work just as much as you do, but maybe it's just too soon."

"But you and I get along and we're different nations."

"We traveled together and had a chance to put aside our differences for a greater cause." Trollex pointed out.

Poppy stood up. "But if everyone gives up now then we may never live in harmony. We risked so much to achieve that."

"Maybe with more time things will be easier. The rest of the nations lived already knowing about the other nations. Pop trolls thought they were the only music. All the other nations have been living in tension with each other, slapping them all together suddenly isn't going to be easy."

"Nothing worth doing ever is. I'm going to rock territory. If I can make Barb open to the idea then maybe the other nations will too." She paused. "Will you help me? I trust you Trollex and if more than one nation goes it will seem more possible."

Trollex thought about it while watching the anxiety grow on her face as Poppy waited for an answer. Finally he let out a sigh. "Alright, but if Barb doesn't see eye to eye with you then you'll wait before trying again. Deal?"

Poppy smiled and let out a squeal of delight. "Deal."