Bodysuit

They walked all the way back to Konoha Village, Koin carrying Sasuke all the way back, Guy-sensei turned to look at Jiraiya and Naruto "Jiraiya-sama...please find Tsunade-sama...and bring her back to us!" said Guy-sensei "Don'tcha worry, we'll find her!! take care of Sasuke, Koin and Mr. Thick-brows!" yelled Naruto as Jiraiya laid his hand on top of Naruto's head.

"Well, Guy, Koin...we'll be leaving Sasuke in your care" said Jiraiya, Koin was about to leave until Guy-sensei stopped him "Naruto...! you've got guts; I like that! here, I'm giving this to you! this is the reason why Lee is strong..." said Guy-sensei as he pulled out something from his vest "What? what?" asked Naruto excitedly.

"This!!" yelled Guy-sensei as he pulled out a green bodysuit "It's the ultimate, stream-lined, form-fitting, easily-accessible, perfect-made bodysuit!! wear it while training and you'll know the difference! you'll never look back! our Lee wears it 24/7, and of course, it is my most-beloved piece of Ninja Must-have!!" said Guy-sensei "COOOOOL!!!" yelled Naruto making Jiraiya sweat drop while Koin looked at Guy-sensei's mouth open.

"If you can walk around carrying that, why not carry a mirror instead..." said Jiraya.

xxxxxxxxxx

After the incident with Guy-sensei, both him and Koin left to take Sasuke to the hospital.

Naruto looked at the green bodysuit Guy-sensei gave him "You...you're not gonna walk around wearing that, are you...?" asked Jiraiya "It fits me, doesn't it...?" asked Naruto with a smile "Don't. Look at that thing you're holding, Naruto...it's a fashion faux pas" said Jiraiya.