Success

It has been seven days since Sasuke and Naruto trained to control their chakra to walk on trees but Rokudo, Kakashi-sensei, and Sakura haven't heard from them.

The three walked through the forest looking for Sasuke and Naruto "Where did Naruto go this time?" asked Kakashi-sensei looking around "Pushing himself beyond his limit, going out by himself again last night" said Sakura "Sasuke said he was going for a walk and now he is gone too" said Rokudo as he tries not to get worried for his boyfriend and Naruto.

A kunai fell and hit the ground in front of them, the three looked up to see Naruto chuckling up high on a tree "Naruto can climb all the way up there?" asked Sakura in shock, Kakashi-sensei looked at Naruto and Rokudo smirked at Naruto knowing he dit it.

"Well?! Well?! Did you see? Look how high I can go!!" yelled Naruto as he got up, but he tripped and in slow motion, he was about to fall off the tree branch "YOU IDIOT!!!" yelled Sakura "NO!!! IF HE FALLS FROM THAT HEIGHT...!!" yelled Kakashi-sensei as Sakura screams. Rokudo was about to run to save Naruto but "PSYCH!!" yelled Naruto as he was hanging upside down with his feet as he had his usual smile on his face "Hah...gotcha suckers!!" yelled Naruto "You...you almost gave me a heart attack, you ass!" yelled Sakura in anger while Rokudo looked down with a realized face.

"How the hell did I fall for Naruto's stupid prank?! He almost gave me a heart attack!! if he ever does that again I'll kill him!!!" thought Rokudo, just then Naruto's feet didn't stick to the tree branch as he was falling for real, Sakura screame...

"How the hell did I fall for Naruto's stupid prank?! He almost gave me a heart attack!! if he ever does that again I'll kill him!!!" thought Rokudo, just then Naruto's feet didn't stick to the tree branch as he was falling for real, Sakura screamed again, Kakashi-sensei had pure horror on his face, and Rokudo was about to save him when a hand grabbed Naruto's foot.

Naruto looks up to see Sasuke had saved him "You bone head" said Sasuke "Sasuke!!" yelled Naruto shocked "Yessss! Sasuke-kun saves the day!!" cheered Sakura, Rokudo smirked at Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensei smiled at the two boys.