Paper Exam

The smoke soon vanishes to show a group of ninja's "Sorry to have kept you waiting, my name is Morino Ibiki, I'm the proctor and chef examiner for the first part of the exam" said the man known as Ibiki, everyone froze up seeing Ibiki "You...the kids from Hidden In Sound! you can't carry on any way you please when the exam's about to start! or do you want to be disqualified?" asked Ibiki pointing at the sound ninja's "Sorry sir...it's our first exam, and we got a little carried away" said the ninja with the bandage face "Is that so? then it's high time someone laid down a few ground rules, from this point forward there will be no more fighting without the expression of the examining officer and even if that permission is granted, anything that endangers another applicants life is strictly forbidden, any of you little piglets who break that rule are out, disqualified, no second chances, got that?" asked Ibiki with an evil look making everyone shake a bit "So this is a test for little girly men" asked the second sound ninja smirking.

"As you wish, the first part of the selection exam is about to commence, turn in your written applications, take one of these seating assignment cards and report directly to the seat indicated, when everyone's seated we'll pass out the written part of the test" explained Ibiki "A-a PAPER TEST?!" yelled Naruto panicking. Rokudo gives them his application, they handed him a number seat, and sat on the number desk "Papers face down until I give the signal, now listen up, there are a few big rules that pertain to the first test, I'll write them on the blackboard and explain them all, but I'm not taking questions, so listen carefully, I will say this only once" said Ibiki as he starts writing on the chalkboard. 

"Rule Number 1! Each one of you starts out here with ten points, the test has ten questions, each worth one points, for each question you get wrong, we subtract a point from you, get all ten right, and you retain the ten points you have, but if, for example, you answer three question incorrectly, we take your ten points, subtract one point for every wrong answer and your total drops down to seven.

Rule Number 2! This written test is still a team event, passing or failing will determined by the sum of the points held by all three members of each cell, the object is for each team to have as few deductions as possible from its joint thirty point total"

"W-wait a second! the whole concept of the starting points and the whole deductions is hard enough to follow...but what is this "Team Total" you're talking about?" asked Sakura confused, "Did you not hear the part about "No Questions"? we have our reasons, shut up and listen, you might learn something, this next bit is crucial" said Ibiki.

"Rule Number 3! If, during the course of the exam, a candidate does anything out of the ordinary, in other words, anything that leads the proctors to determine that he or she has cheated, we subtract two points from each member of the cheater's team."

Rokudo's eyes widen at the rule "Exactly! in all probability, some of you will run through your entire allowance of points during the test, if so, you'll be failed and asked to leave, I'll be looking over your shoulders when you least expect it " explained Ibiki making everyone fear him even more "If you let the proctors catch you cheating, you'll bring yourself and your friends down! if you aspire to become Chunin, if you want to be the best shinobi you can be, then you'd better start acting like you already are, one more thing, if any individual loses all ten of his or her points, that person's entire team, regardless of how the other two members do...will be disqualified!!" said Ibiki, Rokudo's eyes widen even more as the others did the same.

"You have one hour...starting...NOW!" 

Rokudo turned the paper around and looked at all the questions on the paper "If I'm going to answer all these questions I'm gonna have to cheat my way through" thought Rokudo, a paper came out of his skin and flies under the desks, without one of the ninja's noticing, the paper planted itself on their test, and the ninja wrote all their answers on the paper he planted, he can hear the ninja stop writing meaning he was done, as the ninja was looking around, the paper separate itself from their test and fly under the desks to Rokudo's. Rokudo looked at the paper and smirked seeing the ninja write all his answers on it, Rokudo started copying all the answers on his test making sure none of the ninja's saw him, when he finished the paper went back on his skin, he turned his test over, and waited.