Naruto's Defeat

Rokudo looked at Naruto, shocked remembering when Sasuke told Naruto that, Rokudo soon came back to the real world when Naruto was picked up by the man's tongue "Hey! get off me!!" yelled Naruto struggling to break free from the mam, Rokudo wanted to save him but he still couldn't move his body "The brat of Nine Tails is still alive and kicking, how fascinating that, when he is consumed with rage, he loses himself and a bit of the Nine Tailed Demon Fox trapped development!" said the man as he did a few hand signs and his five fingers started glowing.

"There's the proof, the jutsu that seals the monster on your skin like a tattoo" said the man as he slams his hand on Naruto's seal making him scream in pain "Nii-san! Sasuke-kun! Naruto needs you!!" yelled Sakura, Rokudo tried to move again but he still couldn't move "Why can't I move?! my feet are glued?! is this what it feels like to be scared?!" asked Rokudo in his head as he shakily looked at Sasuke to see he was also shaking.

After a while Naruto soon went limp as the man grabbed Rokudo's Heaven Scroll from Naruto's pocket, he then threw Naruto like he was trash "Naruto!!" yelled Sakura as she threw a kunai making Naruto hang on a tree "Nii-san!! Sasuke!!" yelled Sakura but Rokudo and Sasuke didn't move as they kept shaking.

"Naruto may be nothing like you two...he's clumsy, and he holds us back...and sometimes he's a big nuisance, but at least he's got guts! Naruto's no coward! right?!" asked Sakura looking at them, Rokudo looked down while he closed his eyes.

"This can't end like this!! I have to fight!! My friends need me!!"

Yelled Rokudo in his head as he opens his right eye revealing his Rinnegan, the man smirks as he gets ready to fight Rokudo.