Naruto's Rasengan

Both Naruto and Sasuke's rasengan and chidori crash into the water tanks as Sakura and Akumu run to Kakashi-sensei and Koin "What are you two doing up here? that was a little much for just a fight. What's wrong with you two?" asked Kakashi with a disappointing voice. Koin looked at the two, Naruto created a gap at the top of the water tank and Sasuke's hand was stuck in the second water tank "Koin!! are you ok?" asked Akumu worried as Sasuke took his hand out from the water tank causing the water to flow out of it.

"Sasuke...what do you think you're doing...?" asked Kakashi-sensei now on top of the water tank, Sasuke looked up at Kakashi-sensei and glares at him "That chidori...wasn't the size you'd aim at a friend from the village...are you actually trying to kill Naruto?" asked Kakashi-sensei, Koin looked at Sasuke shocked by what Kakashi-sensei was asking.

are you actually trying to kill Naruto?" asked Kakashi-sensei, Koin looked at Sasuke shocked by what Kakashi-sensei was asking

"What is this..." Kakashi-sensei didn't finish as Sasuke jumped over the fence "Sasuke!" called Koin as he runs after him.

Koin jumped over the fence and stood beside him "Sasuke..." he said but Sasuke didn't answer as he was looking up with a shocked face "What is it?" Koin asked before he looked up and he was shocked again. The water tank Naruto crashed into had a huge hole on the other side of it. Sasuke punches the wall getting Koin's attention "Sasuke..." said Koin, he didn't know what to say, he grabs his hand but Sasuke pushes his hand away "Just leave me alone!" Sasuke yelled and jumped away leaving Koin behind.

Koin didn't say anything as he jumps back to the hospital roof to see Sakura crying and Akumu trying to comfort her, Koin slowly walks to her as she tries to wipe her tears away but more tears keep coming "Kakashi-sensei..." she cried before Koin hugs her as Sakura clutches his shirt while she continues crying.

Koin tries to comfort Sakura the best he can until Kakashi-sensei jumps in front of them getting Koin, Sakura, and Akumu's attention "Don't worry! it'll be like it was before" said Kakashi-sensei with a smile under his mask. Sakura smiles at Kakashi-sensei before he looks at Koin "Koin, I want you to stay here with them" Kakashi-sensei orders "Let me go with you Kakashi-sensei, I can help-" "No, I don't want any more of my students to get hurt, stay here and don't try to anything funny" said Kakashi-sensei interrupting him, Koin was about to protest when Kakashi-sensei jumps away to find Sasuke.