The Prank

Rokudo was looking out the window watching villagers pass by the Ninja Academy, some with children, some elders, some were a couple, and some were children playing with other children. He smiles seeing younger children playing and laughing, reminding him of him and his sister when they were younger before Sakura started to hate him and beat him.

A few minutes later of looking out the window, Iruka-sensei stomped in the classroom dragging a tied up Naruto, Naruto looking upset that he was caught "Baka, what did he do now to get himself into trouble?"  asked Rokudo in his head as he looked at Naruto.

"Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the Final and graduate from the Ninja Academy but the last two times this day came around, you flunked every course you'd taken in the Secret Arts. So you chose now for your stupid tricks? You moron!" yelled Iruka-sensei glaring at Naruto. Naruto looks away from Iruka-sensei and sights in annoyance "Sir yes sir" said Naruto sarcastically "Oh shit" said Rokudo in his head "FINE SINCE YOU MISSED IT NARUTO EVERYONE WILL BE DOING THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU AGAIN!!!!" yelled Iruka-sensei, everyone in the classroom groaned in annoyance.

××××××××××

"All right Sakura here let's go, Transform!" said Sakura as she made a hand sign, puffs of smoke surrounded her, and when the smoke vanished, she was now Iruka-sensei "Transformed into me, good" said Iruka-sensei as he wrote it on his clipboard. Sakura turned back into herself with a puff of smoke cheering like a child getting candy "Yay yay, Sasuke-kun did you see that?!" asked an excited Sakura, but Sasuke didn't respond to her "I don't need a fangirl's attention, I only want Rokudo-senpai's attention and only his."

"Next, Haruno Rokudo" said Iruka-sensei as Rokudo stepped up without saying a word. Sasuke looking at him, Rokudo did a few hand signs and transformed into Iruka-sensei "Great job Rokudo" said Iruka-sensei with a smile as he wrote it down in his clipboard, when Rokudo transformed back he can feel his twin sister glaring at him, he sights in annoyance and walks back to his desk not noticing the Uchiha looking at him "Wow, so strong" said Sasuke in his head as his cheeks gives a light pink blush.

"Next, Uchiha Sasuke" said Iruka-sensei as Sasuke went up geitting rid of his blush and going back to his emotionless state, he did a few hand signs and transformed into Iruka-sensei "Transformed into me, good" said Iruka-sensei as Sasuke transformed back into himself and walked up to his seat before taking a glance at Rokudo "Did you see that Rokudo-senpai? I hope you see how strong I've gotten" said Sasuke in his head as he blushes on the inside as he walks to his desk and sits down.

"Next up, Uzumaki Naruto" said Iruka-sensei "What a drag" mumbled Shikamaru Nara standing next to Naruto "We always have to pay for your scew ups" said Ino Yamanaka as she glared at Naruto "Like I care?" asked Naruto as he walked up. "Transform" said Naruto, instead of transforming into Iruka-sensei he transformed into a tall naked female version of himself with clouds covering her private parts causing Iruka-sensei to have a huge nosebleed making him fly backwards.

Naruto transformed back into himself laughing while pointing at Iruka-sensei "Ha ha ha, I call that my Sexy Jutsu" laughed Naruto still pointing at Iruka-sensei "STOP WITH THE STUPID TRICKS!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!!" yelled Iruka-sensei with tissues in his nose to stop the bleeding.

××××××××××

"MOM!!! DAD!!! ROKUDO IS TRYING TO BE BETTER THAN ME!!!!" yelled Sakura as she and Rokudo walked in the house. Their parents stomped to Rokudo glaring at him, their mother walked up to him and slapped him across the face "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN OUR SAKURA!!!!???" yelled their mother with so much hatred in her voice "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE!!!" yelled their father as he and his wife started beating him.

In the background, Sakura watched the entire thing with a smirk of victory in her face but in her heart something was telling her that it was all wrong and Rokudo didn't deserve any of it...

...but she chose to ignore the feeling.