Naruto vs Gaara pt.4

Naruto, Gamakichi, and Gamabunta glared at Gaara "That medium shows the signs of insomnia, from being possessed by Shukaku...take a look at those bags under his eyes. I could give him competition...." "Insomnia!?" asked Naruto, interrupting Gamabunta "Those by the badger demon, Shukaku, become such that they can't even have a single night of decent sleep. I understand-it's because of the terror!" said Gamabunta, Naruto looked at Shukaku without saying a word "If they sleep, their personality is eaten away by Shukaku, bit by bit-until they disappear!! because the medium suffers from a lack of sleep, their personality tends to be unstable but, ya know...while that medium's normally awake, Shukaku's real powers and suppressed but...if that medium were to fall asleep on his own them..." "Spell Of Fake Sleep!!" said Gaara interrupting Gamabunta before falling limb.

"I'M FINALLY OUT!!" Shukaku cheers "AND HERE'S SOMEONE I WANNA KILL, RIGHT OFF!! FUUTON" "We're gonna jump!!" said Gamabunta. Shukaku blasts sand at him but Gamabunta quickly jumps to the air making hand signs as Shukaku blasts more sand at him. Gamabunta blasts water hitting the sand making it fall like rain while Pakkun, Sasuke, and Koin watch in pure shock at what they were seeing in front of them.

"This is bad, Oyabin!! There's still one left!" Naruto shouted but it was too late, the sand hit Gamabunta "YEAH! I DID IT! I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HIM!" cheered Shukaku, the smoke slowly faded in front of Shukaku to show an injured Gamabunta "That hurt! you pumped 50 much damn chakra into that ball you threw at me!!" Gamabunta shouts before he looks up at Naruto "Even I can't take too many hits from those!" "What are we supposed to do!!" Naruto shouts "For now, rough up that medium kid! so the spell will break!" said Gamabunta "How!?" asked Naruto "We'll get close to that stupid badger and stop him in his tracks! we'll do it when his guard his down!!" Gamabunta interpreted "I'm asking you, how exactly are we going to do that!?" asked Naruto "I'm just a toad so, I don't have any fangs or claws to stop him, so-!! using the Henge No Jutsu, I'll transform into something that does!! I'm no good at transforming, so! you be my will and do that "in" for me...I'll lend you my chakra!! it'll be a combo Henge!! you're probably out of chakra, since you summoned me!!" said Gamabunta.

Naruto created a hand sign "Here we go!!" yelled Gamabunta as smoke covered his whole body. A huge fox came out of the smoke and attacked Shukaku "A fox!?" both Sasuke and Koin shouted at the same time. Shukaku screams in pain as the fox Gamabunta bit him and grips onto him "Ok! do it now!!" yelled Gamabunta "Wake up...YOU!!" yelled Naruto as he jumps to Gaara and punches him hard in the face.

Naruto lands on Shukaku not noticing the sand swarming around him "Pops!" warned Gamakichi, Gamabunta uses his tongue as a shield to protect Naruto but Naruto looked down to see his feet sinking into the sand "What the...?" asked Naruto shocked "What kind of..." Gaara doesn't continue as Shukaku starts to push Gamabunta growls, making Gamabunta's tongue release Naruto from his shield. Naruto looked back realizing Sakura was behind them.

Naruto looked back at Gaara as he glared at him "You're going to be killed by me. My existence will continue" said Gaara. Naruto didn't say anything as he made a hand sign until he was swarming around him "DIE!" yelled Gaara as he creates hand signs "Here I go!! you dumb badger!!" yelled Naruto as he jumps to attack Gaara but a claw appears on Gaara's side and grabs Naruto "You...BASTARD!!!" yelled Naruto as he was able to move, making his forehead hit Gaara's forehead, shocking Gaara. Shukaku crumbled down, disappearing, making both Naruto and Gaara fall to the ground.

"Gamakichi, let's be headin' home!" said Gamabunta "Yeah! pops!" said Gamakichi as they vanished in the smoke leaving behind Gamabunta's huge katana while both Naruto and Gaara glared at each other, both panting for air, and blood pouring down from their foreheads.

"...after all this I feel...so tired...so empty, you too right? I finally reached my limit with that final blow...we are the same, you and I, let's make this the end of it!" said Naruto but Gaara didn't say anything. They both stood up ready to attack again. As the huge katana disappeared in the smoke both Naruto and Gaara jumped to each other but soon landed on the ground with Naruto laying on his stomach and Gaara laying on his back.

The sand claw that was holding Sakura slowly vanished releasing her, Koin caught her before she was able to fall to the ground, and landed on a tree with Pakkun laying Sakura on the tree "Watch Sakura..." said Koin before jumping off with Sasuke.

"...my existence won't be out...it won't be put out!! will I be saved?!!" Gaara shouts while still laying on the ground, Naruto is able to lift his head and uses his head to move to Gaara.

Take this guy...he wants to destroy because of what happened in the past. So, what reason do I exist for?

I thought I was like him...no...not quite like him...and that this is the worst pain I know...

A world where one's...existence is called unnecessary

Gaara's eyes widened in shock when he saw Naruto crawling to him "D...don't come closer!!" Gaara warned, but Naruto ignored him as he kept getting closer until he stopped, his face covered in dirt, and with a sad look on his face like he wanted to cry "...being alone...being incomplete...what you must feel...what your pain must be, I understand that..." said Naruto, Gaara looked at him more shocked that he couldn't say anything "But...for the people, they are precious to me, to be able to...the people that are precious to me...if you are hurting them...I will stop you...and if you are trying to kill them..." Naruto didn't finish as he glares at Gaara.

"What the...what? until now, for the sake of other people, you've..." Gaara didn't finish his sentence as Naruto's head fell to the ground. "Because they rescued me from the hell of being alone...they acknowledge my existence...that's why they are all the most important" said Naruto "...love..." Gaara mumbles.

...needing those close to you. An affectionate heart that gives all of itself for those important people, and is watching over them...that's why this guy is so strong...

Koin and Sasuke landed on Naruto's side before Koin kneeled down to Naruto "Sakura is all right. Gaara has run out of chakra...Sakura has been saved from the sand..." said Koin with a smile "...is that so..." said Naruto smiling back. Sasuke glared at Gaara before Temari and Kankuro appeared in front of Gaara in a battle stance "That's enough...stop it" ordered Gaara tiredly.

...a maelstrom...is that what you are, Naruto?...

Kankuro and Temari looked at Gaara, shocked at his order, Kankuro helped Gaara up, laying him on his back "I understand..." said Kankuro before they jumped away. Koin looked back at Naruto to see he was unconscious. 

"Temari...Kankuro...I'm sorry..."