Naruto vs Sasuke

Koin sights as he kneels down and starts to pick up the shattered pieces off the floor. "wh-what?!" asked a voice, Koin looks up to see Naruto "wh-why you starin' at me like that?" asked Naruto. Koin was confused about what Naruto was saying until he looked behind him to see Sasuke glaring at Naruto.

"...Naruto" said Sasuke finally speaking getting Koin's attention "wh-what?!" asked Naruto also shocked "Fight...me!" said Sasuke, shocking Koin and Naruto "You're still recovering. What are you talking about?" asked Naruto "Naruto is right, you're still recovering from-" "Shut up and fight me!!" said Sasuke interrupting Koin but what was more shocking to Koin and Naruto was his eyes, they weren't his normal onyx eyes but his sharingan.

"You think you saved me? I don't care if she's the Fifth Hokage...you shouldn't have her" said Sasuke taking the covers off him "What?!" asked Naruto glaring at him. Sasuke gets out of bed and the both of them glaring at each other "Sasuke...don't do this!! Naruto...you actually can't be serious!?" Koin shouts.

"...the timing couldn't be better! I wanna fight you too..." said Naruto ignoring Koin. Koin was shocked by his answer "You both can't be serious...please stop you two" Koin begs "Come with me" said Sasuke ignoring Koin as he and Naruto start to leave the room leaving Koin alone in the room.

Koin snaps out of his shock as he follows them up to the hospital roof. As he made it, he saw that both Naruto and Sasuke were standing at each side of the roof still glaring at each other. Naruto chuckles, getting Sasuke's attention "What's so funny?" asked Sasuke.

"Nothing's funny. I'm just happy. To think...I can finally...beat you!" Naruto answers smirking "what'd you say? sounds like something a loser would say" said Sasuke "I won't always be the loser... slowing everybody down" Naruto replied.

"You are a loser! who are you fooling?!" asked Sasuke "You're talking a lot of trash, Sasuke. It's not like you...are you regretting calling me out? Sasuke?" Naruto asked back with a smile "Shut up and bring it!" Sasuke shouts with anger "Put on your headband first. I'll wait" said Naruto "I don't need it..." said Sasuke, shocking Koin "Just put it on!!" yelled Naruto raising his voice "You won't even be able to put a scratch on my forehead!" said Sasuke pointing at his forehead.

"That's not why!! this is the symbol of two Konoha shinobi...fighting as equals!" Naruto yells, Koin watches his eyes widened, he wanted to stop them but even if he did try to stop them they would completely ignore him and continue fighting. "I already asked you who you think you're fooling?! you think we're equals?!" Sasuke shouts "Yeah, I do!! I've always been as good as you!" Naruto shouts back. "You're making me angry, Naruto!!" Sasuke shouts again "That's cuz you're still weak! isn't that why, Sasuke?!" Naruto shouts back again "NARUTO!!" "SASUKE!!

The two ran to each other clashing fists, Sasuke tries to kick Naruto but Naruto quickly pushes away creating a hand sign "Nii-chan!!" yelled a voice, Koin turned around to see Sakura and Akumu running to him "What's going on!?" asked Akumu, shocked seeing thousands of Naruto clones around Sasuke, "Sasuke challenged Naruto to a fight, I tried to stop them but they ignored me!" Sasuke kicks a clone in the face making the clone disappear into smoke as he places his hands on the ground causing him to spin kicking two more clones making them disappear. Sakura was about to run to stop them but Koin grabs her wrist stopping her "Don't, you'll get hurt if you try to get involved" just as he finished a blast of fire spread almost through the roof destroying every clone creating a huge white puff of smoke.

As the smoke disappears, Naruto and a clone are together, the clone creating something in Naruto's hand "Take this!!" yelled Sasuke as a ball of lightning appeared in his hand "They'll kill each other!!" yelled Akumu "STOP!!" Sakura screams.

Koin runs to Naruto and Sasuke hoping to stop them in time before they clash together until Kakashi-sensei comes out of nowhere stopping the two and throwing them both into separate directions, shocking all of them.