Rock Lee vs Dosu

"It can't be helped, Zaku ...little Rokudo is all yours!" said Dosu as he hands Zaku their Earth Scroll "They're as good as dead!" yelled Dosu as he runs to attack them, Sakura throws a kunai at Dosu but he easily dodges the kunai, Rock Lee punches the ground making his arm go in the soil and pulls out a giant tree root making Dosu punch the root.

"This is some kind of illusion, right?! so, I'd be wasting my time ducking as though your attacks were real, I've seen you use these moves before" said Rock Lee glaring at Dosu as he looked back at Rock Lee shocked, Rock Lee then started to unwrap the bandages around his forearms. Douse ran to attack him but in one blink of an eye he was gone, Dosu was even more shocked when Rock Lee appeared right in front of him and kicked him in the face making him fly "I'm not done with you yet!" Rock Lee yells now behind him, the bandages then wrap themselves around Dosu tying him as him and Rock Lee spun around "Take this!" yelled Rock Lee as they both slam to the ground.

Rock Lee jumps away from the smoke "Looks like I made it" said Zaku with his hands deep in the ground, the smoke vanishes to show Dosu laying on a pile of soil "No way!" yelled Rock Lee as Dosu got up "What a terrifying technique, I managed to land on a pillow of soil and it still almost wiped me out! But...now it's my turn" said Dosu as he pulls up his sleeve to reveal an armor on his arm and runs to attack Rock Lee.

Dosu tries to punch Rock Lee, but he dodges, Rock Lee's eyes widen when he feels vibration through his whole body "Your moves may be fast but ours are super sonic and muscles alone can't break down this wall of sound!" said Dosu as Rock Lee fell to his knees and started vomiting like Kabuto. "Lee!!" yelled Sakura, Rock Lee then held his left ear as it started to bleed "It's this appliance on my arm, you see? it prevents you from my attacks" explained Dosu as he showed him armor arm "What did you use on him?!" demanded Sakura as she glared at Dosu while he chuckles.

"It's sound! even if you block my fist, the sound waves reach you, do you understand the fundamental nature of sound?" asked Dosu "Vibrations...?" asked Sakura "Precisely, when you hear a sound, it's actually those vibrations displacing the air, which trembles against your eardrum and the human eardrum, the tympanic membrane ruptures when exposed to sound levels in excess of 150 phons, more over if the sound is powerful enough to upset the liquid within the semicircular canals of the deepest inner ear, it becomes impossible for you to maintain your balance, and it will be some time before your equilibrium returns" explained Dosu "So, you see crude, old-fashioned physical arts simply don't work against us, you do start out very well though, it's rare for a foe to force me to reveal the nature of my techniques but now the tide has turned against out! I can wield sound waves as a weapon with enough force to crush entire boulders! and with a mere thought I can use sound waves to force air into the earth beneath me, transforming rock hard soil into the softest kind of cushion a far more elegant and effective art than your crude application of brute force" explained Zaku, Sakura looked at him shaking while Rock Lee glares at him.

"And now it's my turn!" yelled Dosu as he ran to Sakura but Rock Lee ran in front of Sakura "What?!" yelled Dosu "Konoha Hurricane!!" Rock Lee yells as he tries to kick Dosu, but Rock Lee soon feels vibrations through his body "My last attack is finally showing some effect! you startled me at first but now, where's that fast, laser-sharp attack of just a few moments ago?" asked Dosu as he tries to punch him but Rock Lee uses his arms to shield himself "This arm of mine magnifies every little sound from within to the utmost limits, it's an amplifier and it goes to it!!! and not only that, but far from relying on the momentum of my arm's swing I can use my chakra to direct its power toward my chosen prey, wherever he may lie!!" Dosu yells as the sound went straight to Rock Lee's injured ear making him fall to the ground "Now...for the Coup De Grace!" yelled Dosu.

Sakura threw shuriken's at Dosu, but Dosu uses his arm armor to shield himself, she threw more shuriken's at Dosu but Zaku got in front of him and wind around them throws the shuriken's back at her, Sakura uses her arms to protected herself but Kin was soon behind her and grabbing her by her hair.