An Illusion

The next day had come by so fast, Rokudo couldn't believe it, because today was the Chunin Exams. "Hey Sakura!" said Naruto as he was running to them "Uh...hi" said Sakura as she tried to smile at him, Sasuke and Rokudo looked at her confused but decided not to say anything.

××××××××××

As the four were walking through the hall, they looked to see other ninja's grouping up "What's going on?" asked Rokudo to himself as they walked through the group of ninja's, Rokudo finally got to the center to see a boy with a bowl-cut style, round eyes with prominent lower eyelashes, he wore a green jumpsuit, orange leg warmers, a red forehead protector worn as a belt, and bandages around his forearms up to his fingers. "Is someone as talentless as you really planning to take the Chunin selection exam?" asked a ninja "Why bother?" asked a second ninja as they both smirk "Bunch of wet behind the ears snot nosed!" said the first ninja "You said it'' said the second ninja.

"Please...we're begging you...let us in" begged the girl with two hair buns as she walks to the door, the first ninja was going to slap her, she closes her eyes ready to be slapped but it never came, she opened her eyes to see Rokudo in front of him holding the first ninja's arm as he was glaring at him "You okay?" asked Rokudo looking at her, she blushes at him "Y-yeah" she stutters "You misunderstand" said the first ninja as he pulls his arm away from Rokudo "We're just trying to spare you, the Chunin Exam is incredibly difficult...and we should know, we've failed three times so far, there are people who made it, then immediately give up being shinobi...others who ended up crippled...some reduced to vegetables...we've seen it all!" explained the second ninja "Besides that, Chunin are cell commanders, they lead their units, the responsibilities for failed missions and dead shinobi rest firmly on their shoulders, and you little punks have the nerve to apply?" the first ninja explained.

"We're saving a step by weeding out the obvious losers beforehand" said the first ninja "That sounds good in theory...but you'd better let me through and drop the forcefield illusion you've created while you're at it, I have business on the third floor" said Sasuke "What's he talking about?" asked a ninja "Who knows?" said another ninja, the second ninja smirks at him "So you figured that out" said the second ninja "It was easy, right, Rokudo? you were probably the first to notice" said Sasuke, everyone looks at Rokudo as he smirks "Of course I noticed, we're still on the second floor" said Rokudo smirking as Sakura and Naruto smile at him.

Soon the illusion dropped, instead of 301, it changed to 201 "Hey...not bad, but just seeing through it isn't enough!!!" said the first ninja as he runs past Rokudo and tries to kick Sasuke while Sasuke did the same but the boy with the bowl-cut hair grabs both their legs stopping their attacks "Hey...that's not we agreed, you're the one who should insisted we should avoid drawing attention to ourselves" said a boy with long hair "B-but..." stuttered the bowl-cut hair boy until his eyes met on Rokudo as he blushes "Here we go again..." said the hair bunned girl as she shakes her head while the bowl-cut boy walked to Rokudo.

"Hi, my name is Rock Lee, you're Rokudo, aren't you?" asked the bowl-cut hair boy known as Rock Lee while Sasuke glares at him "Would you like to go out with me? I'll protect you with my life!" said Rock Lee with a smile and a thumbs up.

Rokudo looks at him confused "Um...Rock Lee...I'm a guy, not a girl, and I already have a boyfriend" Rock Lee looks down gloomy "Hey, you two" said a voice, Rokudo and Sasuke looked to see the long hair boy "What's your name?" he asked "It's common courtesy to give your own name first" said Sasuke "You're rookie's, aren't you? Hold old?" asked the long hair boy "We don't have to tell you a thing" said Sasuke as he grabbed Rokudo's arm and walks away "Now, Sasuke-kun, Rokudo, Naruto, let's go!!" cheered Sakura as they started walking to the third floor.

××××××××××

The four continued walking to the third floor "Hey, you with the scowl...wait up!!" said a voice, the four looked to see it was Rock Lee again "What is it?" asked Sasuke.

"You and me, here and now...want to fight?"