Naruto vs Kakashi-sensei

"The basis of all Shinobi Arts is to become invisible...eradicate yourself...all four of them are well hidden..." said Kakashi-sensei looking around seeing his students were well hidden, Sasuke was hiding in a tree, Sakura was hiding under a bush, and Rokudo was hiding in another tree "I can't fight him without knowing his moves" Rokudo thought in his head "IT'S TIME FOR THE MATCH TO BEGIN!!" Naruto yells as he was out in the open with his arms crossed, making Rokudo break his thoughts.

"How am I now surprised?" asked Rokudo in his head as he sweatdrops "LET'S MAKE IT A REAL MATCH WORTHY OF THE GREATEST WARRIORS!!!" yelled Naruto "You may be thinking of the wrong kind of match" said Kakashi-sensei "THE ONLY WRONG THING HERE IS YO...

"How am I now surprised?" asked Rokudo in his head as he sweatdrops "LET'S MAKE IT A REAL MATCH WORTHY OF THE GREATEST WARRIORS!!!" yelled Naruto "You may be thinking of the wrong kind of match" said Kakashi-sensei "THE ONLY WRONG THING HERE IS YOUR HAIRSTYLE!" yelled Naruto as he ran to attack him until Kakashi-sensei put his hand in his weapon pouch, Rokudo and Naruto noticed, Naruto stopped himself from running any further and jumped back "Let me teach you...the first Shinobi Battle Skill! Tai-Jutsu: The Art Of The Trained Body!" said Kakashi-sensei "But Tai-Jutsu is hand to hand combat, why is Kakashi-sensei getting a weapon?" asked Rokudo in his head as he continued to watch.

After a few more seconds Kakashi-sensei pulled out a book, Rokudo looked closely until he turned white when Kakashi-sensei opened a Make-Out Paradise book.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! MY OWN TEACHER IS A PERVERT!!!" Rokudo yells in his head. Naruto looked at Kakashi-sensei confused ".....? Is something wrong? I thought you were coming for me" Said Kakashi-sensei as his eyes were still glued to the book "...But...You...I mean, I...I mean...Why are you... That's a book!" Yelled Naruto pointing at the book "Of course, it's a book. I've been dying to find out how this story ends. Carry on...it shouldn't make any difference in the outcome, considering who I'm up against" Said Kakashi-sensei, Naruto ran to him with anger "I'M GONNA FLATTEN YOU!" He yelled as he kicked Kakashi-sensei, but Kakashi-sensei dodged it by kneeling down "CHARGE!! ALL RIGHT! THAT'S IT!!" Yelled Naruto as he was about to punch him, but in one blink of an eye Kakashi-sensei was behind him while his hands made the tiger sign his book folded close in his hands "What the...?" "Showing your back so many times is very poor ninjutsu...dunce," Said Kakashi-sensei.

"NARUTO, GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!" Yelled Rokudo popping out half his body from the tree "What?" Naruto turned to Kakashi-sensei "Too late" Said Kakashi-sensei "KONOHAGAKURE VILLAGE'S MOST SECRET AND MOST SACRED TECHNIQUE!!! ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!" yelled Kakashi-sensei as he used the tiger symbol to poke Naruto in the butt making Naruto fly up to the air and fall in the river. Rokudo turned white again.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI IS NOT ONLY A PERVERT BUT A IDIOT TOO!!" Yelled Rokudo in his head

"KAKASHI-SENSEI IS NOT ONLY A PERVERT BUT A IDIOT TOO!!" Yelled Rokudo in his head. He got out of his shock a minute later and moved to a different location without making any noise so Kakashi-sensei wouldn't find him and went behind a bush. Two shuriken's came were thrown out of the river but Kakashi-sensei easily caught them with his two fingers with his eyes glued to the book and chuckles "Rather he is chuckling at his stupid book or he is chuckling because he is messing around with Naruto, he seems distracted with his book so this might be my chance" Rokudo thought as he grabs a kunai about to attack but Naruto came out of the river coughing and breathing for air "Well? What's the hold-up? Get one of these bells by lunch, or you'll have no lunch" Said Kakashi-sensei "I KNOW THAT!" Yelled Naruto filled with anger "You claim to want to surpass Lord Hokage, but you've already run out of steam" Said Kakashi-sensei as Naruto's stomach growled with hunger "CRAP!!! CRAP!!! CRAP!!! I CAN FIGHT NO MATTER HOW HUNGRY I AM!" Yelled Naruto as his, Sasuke, and Sakura's stomach growled except for Rokudo.

"I JUST WASN'T READY THAT'S ALL!" yelled Naruto "So learn to get ready. Don't they say that change favors the prepared mind?" Asked Kakashi-sensei as he walked away, but then eight Naruto's jumped out of the river "HA-HAH!!!! MY SPECIALTY!!! THE SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!! GET READY!!! NOW YOU HAVE A LOT MORE THAN JUST ONE OF ME!!!" yelled Naruto, smirking, Rokudo, Sakura, and Sasuke watched in amazement "Amazing, they aren't just regular shadow clones, but solid flesh and blood clones" thought Rokudo as he smirks.

"Not illusions, but actual multiple flesh-and-blood bodies, but at your level you couldn't be strong enough to keep this up for more than a minute, you talk a good game...but you're still only Naruto, you're a one-trick pony who hasn't got what it takes to win" Said Kakashi-sensei but as he finishes talking Naruto came from behind and grabs his back "Naruto might actually get a bell!" thought Rokudo in shock "Heh heh heh...nice to see your back Kakashi-sensei" Said Naruto smirking at him "I isolated one of my shadow clones...sent it out of the water posing as me, while I circled around behind you! Here's payback for what you did to me! This must be hard on you, so I'll go easy. One good hit is all I want" Said Naruto as one of his clones got his fist ready "Relax! I told you, I'm only gonna hit you once!!" Yelled clone Naruto, but as he punched him, it wasn't Kakashi-sensei that he punched, it was one of Naruto's clones.

The shadow clones and Naruto soon turned against each other yelling and fighting how they were Kakashi-sensei "Naruto! Undo the jutsu!!" yelled Rokudo "Good idea Rokudo!" Said Naruto.

As Naruto undid the jutsu he saw he was by himself, he started to shed a few tears.