Rock Lee To The Rescue

"Wait, Zaku!" said Dosu "Wait? Why?" asked Zaku as he looks at Dosu, Sakura glares at Dosu as he walks and kneels down to the ground in front of them "It's obvious, freshly turned stoned, exposed soil, grass in a place it would never grow, someone's been setting booby traps but what's the point of lying them if you leave evidence that warns your prey?" said Dosu as he peels off a sheet of a sheet off grass shocking Sakura.

"It's amateurish! so the person who threw the kunai was trying to stop the squirrel from springing it?" asked Zaku "Well, the girl is no use to us, so let's eliminate her first" said Dosu as he and the other two Sound Ninja's jumped to attack. Sakura smirks as she grabs her kunai and cuts a rope that was next to her, a huge log came out of nowhere going to the Sound Ninja's way "A log?! the trap was above us all along!" yelled Dosu in shock "Very funny!!" he then yells as he places his hand on the huge log, does a hand sign, and the huge log breaks into millions of pieces shocking Sakura again.

"To be honest, you know you're complete no-talent, don't you? stop doggin it and start working at it! it's an insult underestimated by slackers like you!" yelled Dosu as they were about to attack but a flash of green came out of nowhere stopping them from attacking "Look at who's talking...! trying taking your own advice!!" yelled a familiar voice as they stood in front of Sakura, she looked up to Rock Lee and the squirrel on his shoulder.

"Wh-who are you...?!" asked Dosu, shocked "Konoha's Handsome Blue Beast...Rock Lee!" yelled Rock Lee as he glares at him "Where did you come from?" asked Sakura confused "I came because Rokudo needed me, and I always will" said Rock Lee as he puts the squirrel down, the squirrel than ran as Sakura wipes her tears away "I don't know how to thank you, you're a lifesaver" said Sakura as she smiles at Rock Lee.

"I promised Rokudo when we met to protect him until death do us part!"