Zabuza vs Gatô

Naruto looked at Zabuza tears in his eyes "Kid...what Haku did...was not just for me, while we fought, he broke his heart...over you...and your friends, that's the truth, he was too kind...to gentle" said Zabuza as he started biting off the bandages around his mouth "...huh?" asked Naruto confused "...I'm glad my last battle...was against you...boy, you're right, you know, say what we will, do what we will, in the end, we shinobi are still just people after all...with feelings all-too-human and I've lost...everything, would you lend me your kunai?" asked Zabuza, Naruto looked at Zabuza "Sure" said Naruto as he threw his kunai at Zabuza.

Zabuza caught the kunai with his sharp teeth and ran to Gatô "What?!" yelled Gatô as he ran to his men for protection "That's enough! What are you waiting for? kill all of them!" ordered Gatô as he ran behind his men "Let's go!" yelled one of the men "Even if you're a ninja, you're half-dead, against all of us! you don't stand a chance!" yelled another man as they attacked Zabuza.

Gatô chuckles but he was soon in fear as Zabuza killed the men in front of him, soon Zabuza's back was covered with swords and katanas "WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!" yelled a man as Zabuza ran to Gatô "I-if you're in such a hurry...to be reunited with your little friend...go alone!" yelled Gatô in fear "I...have no intention...of going to the same place...as Haku..." said Zabuza weakly "Wh-what are you babbling about?" asked Gatô still in fear, Zabuza chuckles "...I'm taking you with me...to hell!! even an ogre in name only...a washout from Kirigakure Village...can become a real demon in how he meets his death" said Zabuza as he stabs Gatô in the stomach.

"Once we're in hell, I can take my time, and show you over...and over...who is, or is not, "A Baby Demon!" yelled Zabuza as he slices Gatô's head off with the kunai, Zabuza glared at the men as they cowered away from him. Zabuza drops the kunai as blood drips from his mouth.

Please...keep me besides you!....it's goodbye now, Haku...thanks for everything..and I'm sorry...