Jungkook's jaws tense, getting angry at what his road manager said. "Who the hell do you think you are?!"

Jisoo and the two older guys flinch at Jungkook's angry voice.

"Who are you to say that Jisoo will ruin my career?!" His voice boomed with authority.

"Jungkook-ah..." Jungkook's manager was about to intervene but Jungkook didn't let him.

"You are just my damn road manager not someone who has the right to meddle with my life. You said it's not a good idea having Jisoo come with us? You know what's not a good idea is? That is having you as my road manager. Thank you for driving us to day but I don't need your service anymore. You're fired." Jungkook spats.

Jisoo's eyes widen in shocked. "Jungkook..."

"Jungkook-ah, you can't just fired him." His manager said.

"I can and I just did." He spats glaring at his manager. "I don't tolerae people who are crossing the line and saying something bad to my family, espcially to Jisoo."

The three of them immeidately shuts their mouth hearing the firmness and finality in Jungkook's voice. Jungkook isn't someone who easily gets angry but once the people he cares about been insulted, he easily lose his temper and he doesn't care whoever the receiving end of it. And today, it's his road manager whose been working for him for 7 months. Just like what his friends said, never get on his bad side. You don't want to see an angry Jeon Jungkook. I'm telling you an angry Jeon Jungkook is not someone you want to mess with.

A knock on the windshield took the tension away. Jungkook's manager rolled down his window. And one of their security speaks.

"You can all come out now. We already put alot of security staff to protect your way."

Jungkook's manager, Mr. Lee, nods to the security personnel before turning to the young couple. "We can go now."

Jungkook looked at Jisoo and smile at her as he gently caress her cheeks. "Are you ready?"

Jisoo nods, unsure if they will be safe especially her once Jungkook's fans saw her with him. "But your fans..."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you from them. Your safety will always be my number one priority. Let's go?" He said reassuring her.

She smiles at him widely, tightening her hold in his hand before speaking. "Let's go." Now feeling safe as long as Jungkook is beside her. She knows Jungkook won't let anything bad happen to her.

Jungkook let go of her hand to put his hat into Jisoo's head and black face mask, to hide her identity. Not that he doesn't want them not to know about Jisoo but his former road manager got a point. Jisoo will surely be mobbed by his fans and that's the least he wish to happen. He can't jeopardize Jisoo's safety. He fixed her hoodie before grabbing her hand tightly making sure that Jisoo knows that he is there and he won't let go of her hand.

He was about to open the door of the van but Jisoo stops him, making him looked back at her in confusion. "Love?"

Jisoo pulled down her face mask and lean to him and planted a soft peck into his lips. "Thank you. I love you." She sweetly said smiling at him showing her heart shaped lips.

Jungkook's face soften, he caress her cheek before pecking her lips. "I love you too. Forever and a day."

The door slide opened and they were greeted by Jungkook's fans' louds cheer or scream, you name it. Shocked of the sudden outbrst of the people, Jisoo flich clutching Jungkook's jacket.

Jungkook pulled her closer to his side, wrapping his arm securely around her waist. "You'll be fine. I got you." He whispers at her.

She sigh and glanced at her boyfriend. She squeeze Jungkook's hand that she is holding, telling him that she believes in him. The couple starts heading towards the departure area's gate but the journey wasn't easy. They were literally been mobbed by the fans. She heard Jungkook hissed in annoyance several times as he protect her from his fans. They were sandwiched in the sea of people and some of the fans were able to grab Jungkook but the securities were quick to pry the fan away. Jisoo felt bad for the security that they have to be a human barricade for them. She tightly hold unto Jungkook as she hide her face from the fans, all the while Jungkook keep his promise to her until they finally passed the sea of people and now are inside the departure area where her best friend and Jungkook's boss Chaeyoung is waiting for them.

"Are you both okay?" Chaeyoung asked concerned. She quickly check up the couple from any possible injuries.

"Sooya, you okay? Are you hurt? Did they grab on you? Tell me!" Chaeyoung frantically asked as she check up on her like a real mother.

She can't help but giggle at Chaeyoung's worried face. "I'm fine, Chae. I'm fine. Just overwhelmed but fine. They weren't able to touch me because Jungkook protected me." She said while looking at her boyfriend who was quietly standing beside her.

"Love, you okay?" She touched his arm worried that probably he got hurt from the incident outside the departure area.

"Hey, are y---" she wasn't able to finished her words when Jungkook suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" She tried to pull away to check up on him but Jungkook refuse to do so. He only tighten his hold on her because of that.

"Jungkook, love, seriously what's wrong?" She is very concerned about him.

"I'm sorry." He says.

Her forehead knitted in confusion, not understanding why the sudden apology. "For what?"

"For what happened. I didn't expect that they will be this agressive."

She chuckles, tightening her arms around him. Enjoying his warmth in her body that relaxes her nerves. "There's nothing for you to apologize about. It isn't your fault that your fans behave like that. And besides, nothing had happened to me because you did a great job protecting me from them."

She pulled away from the hug to look at him. "But are you alright, tho? We're you get hurt by them?" She asked as she check up on him.

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm alright. Just got a lil scratches on my arms."

"What? Let me see." She pull both of his arms and check if he only got scratches from that.

"No need. It's fine." Jungkok said trrying to pull his arm away from his girlfriend.

Jisoo glared at him. "No, you're not." She turned to Chaeyoung whose been watching the couple.

"Do you have first aid kit?"

"Yes. Wait here while I get it."

Jisoo pull Jungkook towards the bench inside the airport, checking the scratches that displays in his arms.

"Love, really I'm fine. They are just scratches nothing serious." He said.

"Still. We need to threat them."

"Here." Chaeyoung handed Jisoo the first aid and the latter quickly took it.

"I'll get you guys something to drink. Be right back." Chaeyoung said and went to find something to drink for her frieds.

Jisoo diligently treats Jungkook's wounds. Jungkook watch Jisoo whose been too focused from treating his scratches that for him is nothing but his girlfried is making a big fuss about it.

"You're really worried about me, aren't you?"

Jisoo looked up her brows furrowed by the sudden question. "Of course I do. Why won't I?" And she went back to continue her work.

"But they're just scratches." He reasoned.

Jisoo sigh heavily. "So? That doesn't mean I won't get worried." She put the last band aid to his arm. "I'm worried because I care about you. And I care about you because," she looked at him, meeting his eyes before continuing. "I love you."

He bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling but he can't. Jisoo's words really touches his soul and he really felt her love for him.

This tiny woman surely knows what to say at the right time. She never fails to amaze me and make me fall for her deeper each day. He thought.

He pinch Jisoo both cheek and wiggle it up and down as his smiles stretches widely, cheeks madly red from blushing. "Who taught you to make my heart flutter with your words, huh? When did you became so romantic, huh?"

Jisoo removed Jungkook's hands and grins widely at him. "What can I say? An honest heart can touch someone's soul and heart. And in this case, my heart reaches yours. And yours reaches mine."

Indeed you did. No one has reaches my heart only you. And I give my life to you. I pray to God that it'll stay this way forever. Because Jisoo, I don't know how to live this world without you. Because you taught me to make you my life. Without you, my life would be nothing but a meaningless journey.