The Photo Shoot | Daniel Brühl

"I want you to be nicer to this client, y/n. I know the last one wasn't the greatest, but my boss got really angry with me after the client filed a complaint. I took full responsibility for what happened last time, but... I'm not taking responsibility if this photo shoot doesn't go smoothly." My boss said to me with an apologetic, yet serious look on his face.

"Don't worry, Scott... everything will be fine. Especially if this guy isn't a ass like our last client." I replied. I felt sorry for Scott because I knew his boss was a jerk and liked to blame him for everything that goes wrong in the company. But I wasn't sorry for telling off our last client. Especially not after he insulted me the way he did.

That guy was the textbook description of sexist. Scott let out a deep sigh as he ran an agitated hand through his thick black hair. Usually he stays for photo shoots in case some clients get out of hand, but today he had other things to do. And by things, I meant he had to do the head of the company's dirty work. I think Scott would have quit this job a long time ago but it pays good money.

That's half of the reason why I'm still working here. I'd much rather be taking pictures of nature rather than people. I pressed my thoughts to the back of my mind after Scott left the studio and waited for our client to arrive. At nine o'clock the security guy came in with someone following behind him. "Y/n, your client is here for the photo shoot." The guard said as he stepped out of the way.

When I saw the man that was behind him my heart skipped a beat and all the air practically left my lungs. I never imagined that I'd get to meet Daniel Brühl even if I am an apprentice to become a professional photographer. Not to mention the fact that the company I work for is well known; I guess I always sort of thought he was someone I'd always just dream of meeting.

Now that one of my dreams were coming true, I was a little surprised and excited. "Daniel Brühl." I gasped softly. Me saying his name caught his attention and a small smile spread across his handsome face. My heart skipped another beat as he walked towards me with an outstretched hand for me to take. "Hi. I... assume you're a fan, judging by your reaction." He said with a cute little laugh.

"Yeah, I love the movies you're in. I think you're an amazing actor." I replied with a smile. After I introduced myself to him he went to wardrobe and got changed for the photo shoot. The security guard asked me if I wanted him to stay, but I just asked him to stay near the exit just in case I needed him. But I didn't really think that I needed to worry about Daniel. He seemed like a really nice guy so far.

When Daniel came back into the room he was in the first outfit that was picked for this shoot. "Do you mind if I play music during the photo shoot?" I asked him curiously. "No, I don't mind. I actually prefer it to be honest." He said with a small smile. I turned the stereo system on and played one of the playlists I made. Scott is a good photographer but he sucks when it comes to making playlists.

I took pictures of the first part of the shoot, and I let him do a few other extra shots that he felt would look good. Unlike Scott I preferred to get as many pictures as I can so I can chose from a large selection. The next two sections of the photo shoot went by quickly. "What was that?" Daniel asked after I turned the music off. "That was my stomach." I replied with a shy laugh.

"Aww." He said and my insides melted. We took a break and ordered some food for lunch even though I probably shouldn't have taken a break. But Daniel was hungry was too and I didn't wanna seem weird if I wasn't eating too, especially since my stomach was growling so much. As we ate we talked about music and whatnot. It was nice being able to talk to him even though I was nervous.

Like... I was nervous that he wasn't going to like me. I think he was starting to like a little from the way he was acting around me, but I could be wrong. He seemed really nice and maybe he was just being kind. After lunch we continued with the shoot. When he walked out of the changing room I felt my face heat up and I knew I was blushing like an idiot.

He was wearing black dress pants with a white tank top like shirt. He had suspenders on as well. I honestly couldn't help myself from staring at how handsome and beautiful he looked. While I took pictures of Daniel I tried not to get distracted, but it was hard not to. He looked so perfect and I already had a little crush on him so that didn't really help.

"You're going to have your fans swooning when they see these pictures." I said with a small smile as I looked at the one I just took. It was of him laying in a bed in a relaxed sort of pose. "You're just saying that." He said with a cute smile on his handsome face. "I'm not just saying that. I'm serious." I replied with a small little laugh. He laughed cutely and I couldn't help but smile.

"Come here, let me see the picture." He said, and I sat down on the bed before handing him the camera. As he looked at the picture he said he didn't see why his fans would be swooning when they saw the pictures of him, which I found adorable. "You can't be serious. You're so handsome it's insane." I said before I thought and blushed like crazy.

'Great, now he thinks you're a weirdo.' I thought inside of my head. "You really think I look handsome?" He asked me curiously. "Yeah... I do." I replied, feeling shy and awkward. We playfully teased each other. One thing lead to another and we ended up in a tickle battle. A tickle battle I ended up losing, but I wasn't too upset about that.

When we stopped I looked into his eyes and my breath caught in my throat. Those big brown orbs of his looked so much more beautiful than I thought they'd be. I mean... I thought they were beautiful when I watched him on the tv screen, but they looked so breathtaking in person. Deep down I hoped I wasn't blushing but I knew I probably was. And I knew he noticed.

A sweet smile spread across his face as he gently stroked my cheek with his thumb. "You're blushing." He said softly, making my insides melt. "I can't help it. I just blush easy." I replied, which wasn't a lie. I've always been the kind of person blushed easy no matter what the situation is. "You're so cute." He said in a whisper.

The sound of someone coming caught my attention and I panicked a little. I didn't want Scott or his boss to see what was happening. They'd probably end up firing me if they did and say I was wasting company time even though I already took all the needed pictures. I got up off of the bed and Daniel sat up just before Scott came in. Deep down I really hoped that he and I would be able to meet again some day. Sometime other than at the studio.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3